jealous?

a week later..

7:30am..

I decided to come earlier to school than usually, just to check out what happens.

I close my locker and move my eyes to the door. George walks in with Arthur, laughing together.

Arthur has become really popular in the last week, like really popular. George also did since he's friends with Arthur.

He hasn't spoken a word to Karl or Nick since the day i said those thing to him, neither did I.
All the girls stare at Arthur, they talk to him and give him some gifts.

even Ira does.

like in a fucking K-drama dude.
he even is Korean- okay his parents are.

I mean.. it's understandable. Arthur is a really good looking boy. with his black long hair, his blue eyes and his skater look or whatever it's called.

his skin is very clean and his hands are supposed to be super soft.

I've thought about this situation a lot, about Ira..
I'll apologise to George, not because i feel bad, but because i want Ira and nick to like me.

I don't want her or him to hate me, it hurts. The others can hate me as much as they want, i don't care. but not Ira and nick, anyone but not them.

I know damn well how I'll apologise and the only thing I can do is hope that he forgives me.

I'm a loner right now, and to be honest.. it's not that bad. I've my peace. but i don't want them to hate me, cause they mean everything to me.

"George." I say behind him, he turns around with a smile but it fades as soon as he sees me. "yeah? what is it-?" he asks, Arthur places his arm around him.

are they gay?

whatever-

"I wanted to apologise."
George eyes wide, as the eyes from the others. "I'll be honest. It's not that I like you or anything in that way- but.. it was wrong from me to say things like that. It was childish from me. I'm sorry." I apologise.

I look into his eyes and see how his pupils get bigger every second, his cheeks get a little pink and he looks to Arthur.

he just shrug.

"it's okay, I guess.." George says, I give him a quick smile before i turn around and walk away.

Ira was there.. i saw her from the side of my eye. I hope she comes back to me now.. and nick, i didn't see him but he surely was there too.

George POV

he apologised.. maybe he's starting to like me a little.

Clay POV

I don't like George.

and I won't start being nice to him or talk with him, I'll ignore him. the things between us are over now, the whole fight thing.

I've to focus on my future and on Nick and Ira. all the other things can stay in my asshole, they don't have to come out of there.

"clay.." i hear the most beautiful voice appear behind me, i immediately turn around and stare into those blue eyes.

"yes?"

"That was really impressing.. the apology." she shyly smiles "oh.. yeah, I felt bad for saying those things. even if I don't like him, he didn't deserve all those words."

she smiles.

"do you wanna get back together-?" she gets pink, i place my hands on her cheeks. "nothing more than that." i smile as i lean closer to her lips.