cake

a few days later..

George POV

It's been getting worse..

Clay is being nice to me, Karl and nick are hanging out even more than before and i still don't feel a thing with Melina!

my whole world is falling apart and i don't know what to do! the whole adrenaline, the happiness and the butterflies are appearing on Clay.

there are feeling that I've never felt before in my life.. i don't know what to do.

i close my locker as look around and my eyes slide to Dreams face.

my whole body starts heating up as i see him laughing with nick. my heart starts to burn as he looks at me and gives me a small smile.

why does my heart burn every time i see his face..

Ira appears next to dream and places her hands around Dreams arm. my mood goes down every time I see them together.

"George!" I hear Melina's voice behind me.
I turn around, only to see her standing right in front of my face and she kisses me.

she puts her hands around my arm and smiles.
"hey.." I awkwardly smile "hi." she smiles at me and starts to walk to Clay and Ira.

my heart immediately goes up to my head.

"Ira! hii, how are you!" they hug "I'm great!" Ira smiles.
"Hey what's up?" Clay asks, my words disappear.

"shut up, none is talking to you!" I say, I could literally hit myself in the stomach right now.
"don't be so mean George." Melina says as she smacks my head.

Clay laugh.

the butterflies that were in my stomach, are now over my whole body and are flying around the school.

"I've to go- Karl, yes, Karl!" I say as I turn around and walk with big foot steps away.
I know damn well where and with who he is.

"Karl!" I say as i turn him around "yes? what's up?" he says "I've to talk to you-" i look at nick "alone."

"I'm gone." nick says as he gets up and walks away.

Karl looks at me.

"I've- I've some weird feeling around clay." I whisper "weird feeling?" he says confused.
"yes! the feelings- ugh." I breath in.

"don't you dare tell anyone! not even nick!" i say "i swear, i won't tell anyone!" he says
"Okay.. so the feelings that came up when i was Melina went to Clay." I say.

"what?"

"Every time I see clay these things happen.. like the butterflies and everything. There are some feeling i've never- meet before." I whisper.

"are you in love with Clay?" he asks, i stay quiet. "I- i don't know! That's why i came to you!" I say as i throw my head back.

"dude-" he laughs "you're in love with Clay."
I just look at him without saying or doing anything.

"wait- what about Melina?" he asks
"you're making things worser!" I shout as i get up and walk away.

"good luck!" he shouts after me.

I walk inside the boys bathroom and splash water on my face. I look up to the mirror and see Clay walking in.

my stomach immediately turns around.

he walks pass me and stands himself i front of those piss things. I stay quiet as i wash my hands and wait for Clay to leave the bathroom.

the school bell rings.