cheering up

the car door gets opened and both of us fall to the ground. the back of my head, as my back,  hit the ground.

"fuck!" i shout as i cover the back of my head.
Clay landed over me, so he didn't get hurt.

"why didn't you close the door!" i shout as i feel my eyes getting a little wet "ha- fucking loser!" Clay starts to wheezes around.

"stop laughing!" I shout as i look at my hand and see that there's blood. I touch the back of my head again and look down on my hand.

my fucking head is bleeding..

"do you have a First aid kit here?" i ask "no, why? wait- are you bleeding?" he laughs, "no, I'm breathing! of course i'm fucking bleeding dumbass!" I shout.

"your problem." he says as he gets up and walks into the car again, "you coming or should i close the doors?" he says.

"ugh!" i make as i get up and sit myself down on the car. "now shut up, I'm tried." he says and closes his eyes.

with a throbbing head, I close my eyes. It's uncomfortable and my feet's are hurting, but not as much as my head and back.

i slowly open my eyes, because i feel something touching my head. I open my eyes only to see Clay over me, doing something on my head.

"what are you doing?" i ask as i try to move my head, but it starts to hurt even more than before.

"don't move! idiot! you are bleeding too much." he says while doing something up there.
"that hurts! stop it!" i say as i move him a little.

"don't be a fucking baby and let me do my thing!" he almost shouts.
It took him a few more minutes, but then he takes off his hoodie and places it under my head, as a pillow and lets me lay down.

before i could say anything, he starts speaking.
"don't think i like you or anything. I'll still pick up fights and beat the crap out of you. I'm just doing this, because you're in my car." he says and sits himself back down.

"didn't know you can be nice, fucking bastard." i say as i close my eyes again "be careful what you say." he says.

_________

"where were- what happened?!" my mom comes over to me, "everything is alright. I just fell down, but i got help." i say.

"dear god..." she says "mom, I'm okay. I've to get ready now for school." I say as i slowly make my way upstairs.

"if you don't feel good, you can stay home." she says "I'm fine!" I shout as I quickly change my clothes.

I enter the school and look around for Melina, but i can't find her. I guess she stayed home.
"George!" I hear Karl behind me, "oh, Karl hey."

"what happened?" he asks as he looks up to my head "oh, i just tripped." i say as we walk trough the crowd.

"what do you have now?" he asks "history, you?"
"Math." he sighs.

"loser." i laugh "shut up dude!" he laughs.
I suddenly walk into someone, i look up to see that it's Clay.

"watch where you going." he says as he throw my books to the ground. "you watch where you going, bitch." i say as i pick up my books.

"shut up! none likes you." he says, "and i get to hear that from you?" i laugh.
"yes, you get to hear that from me." he says.