nothing

George POV

I slowly open my eyes and feel how my head hurts. I look down only to see myself over dream-

what the f-

flashback*

"here! take one more!" Arthur gives me another cup of alcohol as he pulls me to the living room.

everything is spinning already dude-

"Lets go home-" I said, but when I saw Clay sitting there I immediately walked probably and sat myself down next to Arthur.

"alright guys- don't tell anyone!" he says as he pulls weed out and starts to build some joints. I look at Arthur, but he's just smiling at the joint.

everyone gets a joint and start to light them up, i do the same. I look over to Dream, but his eyes are on Ira..

I take my cup again and drink before i place my joint on my lips. I suddenly feel Arthur's eyes on me, so I turn my head over to him.

he takes my joint and nears himself to my ear. I immediately cover it up, but he pulls my hand away.

"follow me, trust me." he whisper before he nears himself to my lips. I feel myself panicking a little and catch dream starring at us.

"close your eyes." Arthur whisper and i do as he says, the next thing i feel are his lips on mine.

I open my eyes a little and dare a look over to dream. he's starring at us, but then he turns around and starts to kiss Ira's neck.

I place my hand on Arthurs neck before i pull myself up and sit him down. I kiss his neck and slowly move up to his lips again, before he pulls me into his things.

"it's making him jealous, trust me. do what you want to." Arthur whispers in my ear and before i knew it.. i was pulling him to another room.

"ayo! Don't get anything dirty!" Ian says "we can't promise you that." Arthur smirks before he pulls me on my waist inside the room.

he locks the door.

"it made him jealous dude. have you seen how he looked at me?" he laughs "he would kill me if he could."

"really?"

"yes, now we just have to make some sounds." he sits himself on the bed and it immediately squeezes.

"perfect-" he smirks.

both of us get on the bed and start to jump around while letting out a few weird noises. even tho my whole world is spinning, it was funny.

we did that for a few minutes, 12 minutes? until we jump out of the bed. both of us mess up our hair and clothes, before we get out and sit back down.

Clays eyes are on Arthur.

"you guys were pretty loud." Ian laughs "well. by the way we cleaned the room, don't worry." Arthur laughs.

"I'll get myself another drink." I say as i get up "don't get too drunk darling!" Arthur shouts after me.

I walk into the kitchen and fill two cups up with alcohol. when I turn around again, i almost walk into someone.

two dreams are standing in front of me.

"sorry-" i say and was about to go, but he pulls me by my wrist. "did you really- hic- just slept with him?" he asks "phhuu! your breath is pure alcohol-" i say.

"answer me."

I look into his eyes.

"you're drunk, you should go home." i say as i was about to leave, but dream pulls me back and pushes me against the wall, what made my drinks fall down to the ground.