danger

what a bitch he is! how dare he come in like that- like a- like- like a motherfucker! I swear the day is going to come where i kill him!

i sigh.

I look up again and see a cat on the street. my anger immediately goes down and i quickly make my way to the cat.

"what are you doing here all alone?" i pet the cat "it's dangerous for a cat being alone at this time." i slowly take the cat into my arms.

suddenly someone from behind grabs me and pulls me with him. "hey- let go you bitch!" I say as i try to remove myself from his grab, but without any luck.

the person throws me against the wall, so hard that i had to close my eyes and when i opened them again..

I saw a group of men, at the age of twenty and above. "what are you doing at this time alone?" one of them asks.

"huh?" i make.

"what do you want?" I ask annoyed.
i just calmed down and now you want to tell me that i'm getting robbed or kidnapped?!

"you want money? well, i don't have any on me." I tell him. "who wants money, when we can enjoy ourselves?" the other one starts smirking.

"ayo- i'm a guy, you know that right?"
"a cute one."
"why are you people so disgusting?" I ask "like.. look for someone who wants to have sex, cause i don't." I say and was about to leave, when someone presses me back against the wall.

"what is your problem!" I shout as i look up to see Clay smirking at me. "Who are you?" one of them asks Clay.

"a hundred bucks if I can join you guys." he says.

my eyes wide. "what the fuck- get off me!" i shout as i try to push him away, but the others help him push me back.

"get- off!" I shout as i kick around and hit someone.

"ugh- you ugly bitch!" i hear someone shout in pain "better piss off! I'm not the one you guys want to mess with!" i shout as i kick another one.

"stop it!" I get a fist against my face.

I look to the person who hit me and spit at their face. "Oh you ugly brat-" he says as he was about to attack me.

but Clay stops him.

"slowly.." he says "why hit him when we can enjoy ourselves and hurt him at the same time?" he starts smirking at me.

i look around and see the others smirking too.

"I'm serious- stop!" I shout as i try to free myself "why so scared all of the sudden?" someone whispers in my ear.

"fuck off!"

"two hundred bucks if i can start undressing him." Clay says "he doesn't even have the money!" I shout, but Clay covers my mouth.

I feel the panic coming up as i start to bite his hand until it bleeds, but Clay doesn't let go.
The bitch is really about to do me wrong-

He slowly starts to show my shoulders, but stops for a second.

"you're blocking the light- everyone get over there. You can see better, hear better and the light shines right at his body." he says.

everyone moves away to the other side..

The next thing i feel is how Clay grabs my wrist and pulls me with him.
"move you're fucking legs!" he runs while he pulls me with him.

"hey!" we hear a bunch of voices and people running after us.
my heart is beating fast while my legs slowly give up.

I got scared. I'm being honest.
My whole body is shaking, especially my legs. I really thought i was going to-