Epilogue

Semi edited.

After we get cleaned up I try to nurse Kade and he latches on right away.

"That's my boy" Hunter said looking down at Kade making me roll my eyes.

We don't even bother to turn on the TV because our eyes are glued to him.

Hunter comes over to sit on the bed with us. "I still can't believe we made him, he's so perfect" He said rubbing his finger back and forth on his arm.

"I know it's crazy."

After Kade's done eating he decides to open his eyes.

"He has my eyes" Hunter said in disbelief.

"He does, I wonder if he'll have my hair?"

He shrugged. "Maybe" He said.

We rest a little until my our families come in.

"Ok, I want to hold my grandson" Mom and Sarah said at the exact same time.

I hand him to my mom and then Sarah.

Dad comes over to us, and he kisses my forehead. "How are you doing sweet pea?" He asked.

"I'm doing pretty good."

Before dad can ask another question, mom interrupts him.

"Did you guys decide on a name?" She asked.

"Yes. We'd like everyone to meet Kayden Joshua Thompson."

I look over at dad and he has tears rolling down his face. I figured this would be the best way to honor the man who stepped up and took care of me, but didn't have to, he wanted to.

He leans down to kiss my forehead again. "Thank you Emma, this means so much to me" He said wiping his eyes.

"You're welcome daddy" I softly told him.

Dad took him into his arms. "Welcome to the family Kayden" He softly said to him.

Dad hands him off to Ace. "Hey little guy I'm your uncle Ace. I'm the person you come to when you're parents are being uncool, and I'll teach you a bunch of things like how to play pong, how to ride a dirt bike, and if you ever need a fake ID uncle Ace is your guy" My brother said.

Idiot.

"Stop trying to poison our nephews mind with your frat boy ways" My sister said.

She holds Kade, and I see Tyler in the corner of the room zoned in on her holding the baby.

I wish he'd just tell her how he feels already.

I know a thing or two about unrequited love, so I get where he's coming from.

Given his situation Tyler became apart of the family at a young age going through something a child should never go through and thank god for Ace or I don't know what would've happened to that boy, but not only did Ace help him, but Charlotte too.

Growing up I'd catch them sleeping in the same bed together or hanging out when Ace wasn't around, in a way they reminded me of Hunter and I, I just hope they get their happy ending too.

~~~Charlotte's pov~~~

I sway side to side as I look down at my nephew, he's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Tyler staring at us.

I try not to think about him watching me too much and focus on Kayden, I look over at my sister and Hunter, and see the love they have for each other and now they made a beautiful child from that love, I want that.