chapter 25

Semi edited.

~~~Hunter's pov~~~

I stand there stunned in silence, looking at my very pregnant ex wife.

Some poor idiot knocked her up.

"Aren't you going to let me in?" She asked.

The angel on my shoulder is telling me to be civil, but the devil is telling me to slam the door in her face. What to do... What to do...

"What are you doing here?" I managed to get my out.

She giggles. "I'm here to see you silly" She said trying to act cute.

Before either of us can say anything Emma comes to the door.

"Hey baby who's at the d-" She stops and stares at Tracy.

Fuck.

Trying to reassure her I wrap an arm around her waist bringing her close to me.

Don't worry princess, you're the only one I want.

Tracy tracks my every move and has a scowl set on her face when she sees me bring Emma close to me.

"Oh... I see you guys are actually together" She said the last part almost like she was gonna be sick.

Emma rubs a hand over my chest. "Yes, I'm sure you've seen it on social media" She said rubbing it in her face.

That's my girl.

"Yes I have... But I didn't believe it since you guys were friends" She said.

"Yeah we were until he came back into my life and we realized we loved each other" Emma said.

"Oh how... Nice. Do you think I could talk to you Hunter?" She asked.

What does she want to talk about?

I look down at Emma and she tells me it's ok with her eyes. One of the best things about our relationship is we can communicate without even speaking.

"Yeah hold on a minute, I have to talk to Emma about something, but have a seat over the and I'll be out in a minute."

"Ok" She said walking over to the patio chair in the corner of the deck.

I walk Emma inside and shut the door. "Are you ok?" I asked gently grabbing her face to look at me.

She let out a breath. "I won't lie I'm a little stressed, but we're together, so I have nothing to worry about" She shrugged.

Thank god.

"You are absolutely right Emma, you're my girl and I love you so much, no one else but you, so why don't you sit around the corner by the window so you can hear the conversation she's going to have with me. I don't want to keep anything from you and feel free to interrupt the conversation at anytime."

She smirked. "Ohh I could come up with so many scenarios" She said making me chuckle.

"Oh I know you could. Ok I'm gonna go get this over with, so sit tight and I'll be back" I said pecking her lips 3 times.