chapter 6

*Semi edited.

After homecoming, the year went by pretty quickly. The football season was ending and Hunter lead the team to semi finals, but they unfortunately lost. With football ending, basketball season starts. I'm the team captain again and the point guard.

We have our first game today and I'm kinda nervous. It's an away game so we have to dress up like the boys do. I'm wearing a black pencil skirt with a cute pink blouse and black flats. Put it this way I look like I'm going for a job interview.

As soon as I came out of the bathroom, Hunter couldn't resist smacking my ass. He's been flirty ever since homecoming last month. We're going back to how we were and it's throwing me for a loop. I'm still trying to get over him, but he's making it difficult.

Things with Alex have been heating up. The one night we were hanging out and we were driving back from the mall, I was messing around with him, rubbing his thigh barely touching his dick and he reached over and started fingering me while driving.

I'm not going to lie it was hot and damn he's good with his fingers, but surprisingly we haven't seen each other naked yet, but we haven't had time where we're alone besides the car and I'm not hooking up in the car with him besides what he did.

When I had 5th period with him, he kept begging me to mess around with him in the janitors closet, cliche I know. I was tempted, but I'm in my nice clothes and I can't get them dirty, so I promised him the next time we hangout we'll do something.

The day goes by fast and it's time to go to the game, the buss ride is only a half hour so it's not too far. My family, (besides dad since he coaches boys basketball) Hunter and Addie will be there to watch.

We get to the school and change into our uniforms and our warm ups which is a long sleeve t shirt. The freshman team has the first game, then the JV and then us. We usually catch up on homework during the first game or just chill and watch it. Hunter said they'd get here right before our game starts.

The freshman lost their game, but not by that much. JV wins and then we start warming up, our song comes on and we run out there. There's nothing like hearing your warm up song before you come out to show everyone what you can do.

I'm really going to miss it.

One of my teammates taps my shoulder and points to the bleachers and I see Hunter, along with the rest of our students section.

Our school has a lot of school spirit and the students go all out. When I see Hunter I shake my head and laugh, he's shirtless with my number written on his chest with princess under it, besides that he looks hot as hell in grey joggers, moccasins and a black backwards snapback.

I look around and see my mom along with my siblings and Addie sitting with them. Warm ups are done and it's time for us to get announced. We take off our warm up shirts and wait for us to be called.

"Number 4 Point guard, Emma Parker" The announcer said.

"Wooo! That's my princess!" Hunter yelled making me laugh.

God I love that goofball.

The rest of my my teammates get called up and then we wait for the tip off, we win it and get possession of the ball. I'm not the type of point guard to be a ball hog, I pass to my teammates a lot, but if there's an opening for a shot I'll usually take it.

The team we're facing is a pretty tough team, they have really good defense, not letting me get away too easily, but one of my teammates pulls a screen for me and I make a 3 pointer.

"Nice shot princess!" Hunter yelled.

By halftime we up by 10, they're really fighting us and even though we have a lead I'm not counting them out.