chapter 11

*Semi edited

He grabbed my bag and we walked into the house. When you walk into the foyer there's a set of stairs to your right and a doorway that looks like it leads to a living room.

"Here, why don't I introduce you to the guys" He said.

We walked into the room I thought would be the living room. There's 3 guys on the couch playing video games and another guy in a chair eating chips.

"Yo guys, I want you to meet someone" He said to them.

They all turn our way. "Guys, this is my best friend Emma" He said.

"Hey guys" I said awkwardly waving.

"That fucker is Axel, the 3 guys on the couch are Jack, Pete, and Danny" Hunter said pointing to each guy.

They all said hey and a cute blonde haired guy with bright blue eyes stood up and walked over to us.

"Well, it's finally nice to meet the infamous Emma" He said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you too."

"This guy talks about you non stop" Axel said smirking.

I turn to look at Hunter and he's blushing. "Oh really?"

"Why don't we bring your stuff up to my room" He suggested.

"Ok."

We make our way up the stairs, going all the way down the hall entering his room. It's not really different from his room at home except it's smaller.

"Make yourself at home" He said putting my bag down by his dresser and sitting on the bed.

I took off my sneakers and hopped on the bed. Hunter waited maybe 3 seconds before pulling me to cuddle him.

I lay my head on his chest and place my hand on his stomach. We were never big cuddlers with each other, but over the past few years that has changed.

Without thinking I love my hand, gently tracing over each indent.

"Carful princess" He warned, his abs tightening up with each movement I do.

"When did you get so ripped?" I asked ignoring his warning, still tracing them.

He struggles to take a breath. "Football over the years" He said.

"It's definitely payed off" I said moving lower tracing his v line.

"And you're definitely pushing my patience Princess" He growled.

Fuck that's hot.

Looking down I can see this teasing is definitely working him up from the noticeable tenting in his gym shorts.

Getting a wicked idea, I move lower until I trace along the waistband of his shorts, gently grabbing it and lifting it up, acting like I'm going to reach inside to what I want to touch most.

Just as I start to reach inside and touch the top of his underwear, I release his shorts and get up off the bed.

"I'm gonna see if the guys want some pizza, I'm hungry" I said over my shoulder.

"Princess get your ass back here!" He yelled.

I run out of the room and just when I get to the stairs I'm pulled back into a muscular chest.

"That wasn't very nice princess" He whispered in my ear.

He pressed his pelvis into me, letting me feel just exactly what my teasing did to him.