chapter 27

Semi edited.

After we got engaged we went over my parents house to tell them the news, they weren't surprised because Hunter was there earlier that week to get my dad's blessing and along with my family, he told his including Addie, who is getting ready to pop out my niece any day now.

We FaceTimed my siblings at college and they were happy for me, so now that everyone knows, the next part is to start planning and that's currently what Hunter and I are doing, we have pictures from my Pinterest wedding boards and everything else we need.

So far we definitely want a beach wedding, but we have no clue where we want the ceremony or the reception.

"Ok what about if we have the ceremony here, right on the beach" He suggested.

"You know... That's actually not a bad idea."

He hops up from the floor and tells me to follow him. "I have another idea" He said over his shoulder.

He walk out the side door by the kitchen and down the stairs out onto the turf yard we have beside the house. Hunter's grandfather was a big fan of golf so he used this as a small driving range, but now that I'm looking at it, I see exactly what Hunter is seeing.

He walks out to one part of the yard. "Ok we could have a big ass tent and have the reception in there, have the dance floor and food station, maybe like a buffet all right here" He said.

"I think that's perfect. Ok let's go write that down and finish the rest of the details."

"Ok" He said.

We went back inside to finalize everything else. We decided on a white chocolate raspberry cake that Amanda is going to make, I trust her completely to make my wedding cake and decorate it.

Thanks to my Pinterest board I already had majority of that planned, I just needed to get a priest booked, wedding coordinator, caterer, hair and makeup stylist, photographer, and pick a date.

Obviously this is going to be a beach theme, with the colors mint and light grey. I also need to pick out my dress, bridesmaid dress fitting, get Hunter's suit figured out and groomsmen suit fitting, which we're doing today. We have a lot to do.

I check my phone and see the time. "Shit, we better get going for your suit fitting."

"Ok, I'll get our stuff" He said going to get my purse and his keys.

We get the the store and like usual paparazzi are on the street taking pictures of us going in, after our engagement was on the cover of people magazine, they've been getting as many pictures of us as possible.

"Hi, we have an appointment for Thompson" I said to the sales clerk.

"Yes. Right this way" She said.

We went to the back and she showed us the selections that fit what we're looking for. Hunter grabbed 2 he liked and I waited for this fashion show to start.

He opens the curtain and he's wearing a light grey tux with a mint bow tie. "What do you think?"He asked.

I look at it and it's nice, but doesn't fit him. "What do you think about it?"

He stretches a bit. "It's ok, but I can't see myself wearing it" He said.

"Neither could I, but I wanted to see what you thought."

He went in and changed into the next one and when we came out my mouth watered. Similar to the one before, but this one fits him perfect and has a tie, the suit jacket shows off his muscles perfectly.

"I like this one" He said fixing one of the buttons.

"Me too" I said shamelessly eye fucking him.

He walks over to me and smirked. "Oh yeah... What do you say about having some fun in the dressing room?" He asked.