chapter 26

Semi edited.

~~~ Emma's pov~~~

I grab the bucket and fill it with the cold water then I go to the freezer and put the ice in it. I open the cabinet and fill the bowl I have out with flour.

I make my way upstairs to the bathroom where my unsuspecting victim is. 

Hunter and I have been in a prank war for the last few weeks. Yesterday he got me with shaving cream water balloons, so now I'm gonna get him back.

Luck is on my side because the glass door to the shower is full of steam, so he can't see me coming.

I see his shadow so I know where he is, I grab the bucket of ice water and pour it over the top of the shower.

"Shit! That's fucking cold!" He screamed.

I grab the flour off the bathroom counter and throw the door open to a surprised Hunter.

"Princess you are de-" I cut him off with flour sticking to his wet body.

I drop the bowl and get out of there as quick as I can.

I run downstairs to the kitchen and hide behind the counter.

I hear his footsteps coming down the stairs a few minutes later.

"Come on out princess" He sing songed.

Before I can get away he grabs me, but what I didn't realize is he had shaving cream all over his hands and he rubs it all over my body and hair.

"Oh my god" I shrieked.

"Karma's a bitch baby" He mocked.

I look over at him and he's smirking at me, still naked and has little spots here and there of flour.

"Truce?" I asked.

He thought about for a few seconds. "Yeah truce, I'm getting sick of cleaning up the messes" He said.

"Yeah me too."

"Ok I need to get back in the shower to get all this flour off, by the way that was a good one" He smiled.

"Thanks I thought so too, and yeah me too."

We made our way up to the shower and we do our normal routine. When we're Hunter wraps his arms around me from behind and just holds me, sometimes we ask about how our day has gone or we'll just stay in silence. This has become a routine everytime we shower together and I look for to it, especially had a long or hard day. Just being with the one you love makes you feel better and it makes our relationship that much stronger.

This year with him has been amazing. I knew we would be amazing together, but I never expected this. He surprises me with packing my lunch when he doesn't have practice or a game and puts cute little love notes in my bag, we have moments where we act like best friends and another when we act as lovers. The most recent date we had that had to be my favorite is we got take out from Applebee's and just got appetizers and played Mario kart and other video games we played as kids.

There have been times where we fought like every couple, but when we had a bad fight ( there haven't been many) he'd sit us down in front of each other and talk things out, giving both sides and opinions and how to resolve it, we've never went to bed angry with each other and it's things like that, have made our relationship so strong.