chapter 20

*Semi edited.

"You have got to be kidding" He laughed shaking his head.

My thoughts exactly Hunt.

As soon as we hear her footsteps coming closer, we step away from each other, but not taking our eyes off each other.

Everytime we try to kiss we keep getting interrupted and I'm starting to wonder if it's because we're not meant to be or the timing is wrong, I'm hoping the timing is wrong.

"Hey guys... What happened?" She asked looking at us.

Hunter smirked. "Well this one over here is a sore loser since I kicked her ass in Mario Cart, and decided to get me back by wiping brownie batter all over me, but backfired on her" He said pointing to me.

She turned to me. "Really babe... You haven't learned by now not to prank my brother?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up, you know it's hard for me."

She laughed. "Yeah true. Ok why don't you guys go and take a shower while I clean up your mess" She said.

"Ok, but not that I'm not happy you're here, but why are you here?"

"Ryder and Beau are visiting Beau's old nanny, since she practically raised him and made him apart of her family, so she invited them over for the weekend, I would've loved to go, but I think it was a father son trip for them, so here I am" She said.

"Well that's nice, I hope they enjoy themselves, and you're always welcome sis, the guest room is always open" He said.

She smiled. "Thanks, now you guys go" She said.

After I got out of the shower I went downstairs to see what Addie was up to.

"Hey bitch" She said from the couch.

"Hey."

"Brownies are done if you want one" She said taking a bite out of one.

"I'll get one in a minute, I have to talk to you about something."

She put it down."Oh boy, what did I do?" She said.

I love it that she knows she did something.

"Next time maybe text or call us before you come over."

She raised her eyebrow. "Why... I mean I did before I came here and I didn't get an answer, so when I came I saw your cars and figured everything was fine, but why?" She asked.

"You kinda interrupted a moment between your brother and I."

Her eyes widened along with her smile. "Really?! Does that mean that Hemma is in effect?" She asked.

Hemma?

"Sorta... But Hemma?"

She laughed. "Oh that's your ship name" She said.

I shook my head. "Really... a ship name?"

"Hell yeah, it's either that or Emter, but I like Hemma better" She said.