Chapter 18

Semi edited.

I wake up to my nose buried in a mass of dirty blonde hair.

My princess.

I pull closer to me as a smile breaks out onto my face.

God if I could kick my own ass I would because it took me so long to realize that I was in love with this amazingly beautiful woman.

During Emma's maid of honor speech she started talking about getting a second chance at love, and it hit me like a freight train.

I started associating everything she was saying about Addie and Ryder to us, and I realized that I was in love with her.

When we were teenagers and started to mess around, all I felt for her was lust at the time, I was a horny 16 year old guy with a hot female best friend, shit was bound to happen, but I could've handled things differently.

When we started everything, I knew she had feelings for me and I felt like shit any time she hinted at something more, or was giving me signs to kiss her.

At the time kissing meant more to me than messing around and I wanted to make sure I knew what I was feeling for her before I kissed her, no matter how tempted I was.

It probably seemed like I was just using her for my own pleasure since I never kissed her and I never got her off, but that was far from the truth, I was extremely intimidated to even attempt to touch her.

I wanted nothing more than to make her cum like she did for me, but whenever I got close I freaked out, yup that's right... I was scared to touch a pussy.

I would watch porn to get ideas on how to finger her and everything, but I didn't want to screw up and hurt her or be so horrible at it she wouldn't let me touch her again.

Since I couldn't touch her pussy, I focused on her breasts and making her feel good that way, looking back we probably could've just dry humped each other like most teenagers exploring their hormones.

Even though I never touched her pussy, I found a way to get her off and myself, that was the start of when I felt my feelings shift.

I would say a month after we started fooling around, our family was planning a weekend to the beach house, so I thought for Emma and I to leave the day before just the 2 of us.

I was taking every opportunity to have any alone time with her and luckily my sister was staying with a friend, so we didn't have to worry about her wanting to come with us and our parents never thought anything of us staying there alone, so we were good to go.

We got there and hung out and played in the ocean for awhile, and after a few hours we both wanted to take a break.

We rinsed off in the outdoor shower, and teased and turned each other on, this was before we started showering together.

After that we layed out on some lounge chairs and relaxed in the shade.

So I was laying there hard as a rock from her grinding on me in the shower, I looked behind me and saw she had her eyes closed, so I pulled my cock through the slit in my boxer briefs, and start stroking.

As usual I was thinking about Emma to get off, and a few minutes later I heard a moan like gasp and I turned around to see Emma with her knees bent, legs open and her bikini bottoms to the side, rubbing away on her clit.