eleven

there was no other sound besides my footsteps against the tiled floor of saebom high, with seojun confusedly following closely behind me. he eventually stopped me when after we descended the stairs to the second floor and exited the main building.

"what's going on?" he asked, as he tugged on my wrist so that i stopped in my tracks.

"it's a long story but i have to find kim myungsoo," i responded and he cocked an eyebrow.

"council meetings are probably over at this time. you should check the gym though, he should be there for basketball practice right now," seojun pointed to the opposite direction of where i was headed.

"right."

so without wasting any more time, seojun accompanied me to the gymnasium. his hand rested comfortably in mine as he led me towards our destination.

i dropped my hand from his when the distinct sound of heels squeaking against floors and the dribble of basketballs on the ground were heard.

we entered the gym to see that only a few members turned to look at us for a brief moment before going back to whatever they were doing.

myungsoo noticed our arrival so he jogged off the court and greeted us.

"uh myungsoo..." i don't even know how to ask him the question. i fidgeted with the hem of my uniform blazer before looking at seojun and then myungsoo again.

"if this is about you two getting back together- don't worry i'm completely over it," myungsoo gave me a reassuring smile and honestly i don't doubt him. he gets along with people so well so i wouldn't be surprised if he started liking someone else a long time ago- but that's not the point here.

"i fucking knew it," seojun mumbled his breath, "of course you didn't attend all those dance competitions for your cousin."

"okay, okay. but believe me when i say i'm actually over it," myungsoo rolled his eyes at seojun.

"i came here to ask something...have you heard of a video circulating at my old school? like a video of ryujin and i fighting other dance team members in the principal's office..." my voice trailed off and i could of sworn seojun's eyes have never been so wide before.

"you what?" seojun looked absolutely stunned after hearing those words come out of my mouth.

"not that i know of. i could ask around if that helps- did ryujin and yeji tell you about it?" he asked, casting a quick glance at seojun's flabbergasted expression and i nodded my head.

"i'm worried that the video may somehow make its way to saebom and i'm terrified of how badly i'll be treated at school if it's ever leaked," i confessed and myungsoo scratched his nape anxiously.

"that would be bad. i'll see if i can find the video and i'll let you know," he said, just as his coach began to call for him to return to the court.

as soon as seojun and i left the school campus- yes we didn't bother going back to the classroom- he began to bombard me with questions.

"what do you mean fight?? you were in a fight? when? and why?" seojun asked, with his arms crossed as he simply followed me on the route to my house.

i eventually stopped at a local convenience store and bought a few snacks before leading seojun outside to sit down at one of the tables.

"and now's about the time i finally tell you the details of my expulsion."