twenty five || I like it I'm 25~

The sunlight that make his way through the curtain hitting Jeonghan's eyes, waking him up. He open his eyes with a soft grunt as he slowly sitting up. He turn to Joshua with a smile but it quickly change when he realised that Joshua seems uncomfortable in his sleep.

"Shua?," he called softly but the boy just give a hard sigh. Jeonghan put his hand on Joshua's forhead "oh shit he's burning up" Jeonghan quickly get up from the bed, running to thr bathroom and come back with a bowl of water and a wet napkin.

He pull the blanket away from Joshua's body and start wiping him wholely. After finish cooling the boy, he put the napkin on Joshua's forhead. The boy seems better than before, Jeonghan let out a relief sighs "sleep well, my baby"

^^

Joshua woke up hours after that. He notice sommething cold covering his forhead. He already notice his body's temperature change few hours before Jeonghan woke up but he didn't have energy to get up from the bed.

He get up slowly, his eyes scanning through the room and realised Jeonghan is nowhere to be found, he try to listen carefully if there is any sound coming from the bathroom but no, he's all alone in that room.

"Ugh water," Joshua groans but the mineral bottle is at the other side of the room, forcing him to get up from the bed. But the moment he put his legs on the floor, the pain spreads through his whole body.

"Shit this hurt more than I think it would be," Joshua cries "But my throat is killing me," he sighs, slowly getting off from the bed and wmake his way to the mineral bottle.

"Shua," the said boy turn his head to see Jeonghan rushing toward him from the door with a plastic bags on his hand. Jeonghan quickly hold Joshua's body "What do you want? Let me take it for you"

"Water," he said with a weak voice. Jeonghan then lift Joshua's body bride style, bring him back to the bed, carefully and gently put him on the bed. Jeonghan then bring the water for Joshua shortly before take a seat beside the younger.

"Are you feeling better now?," Jeonghan asked, feeling the other's forhead "yeah I am, thanks"

Jeonghan just smile, patting his head softly "are you hungry? I buy some watermelons and chicken porridge for you," he said, pulling out the foods from the plastic bag "you need to fill your stomach with something"

"Have you eat yet?," Joshua asked before taking a bite of the slice of the watermelon "yeah, I eat before coming back here. Oh I also buy a paracetamol for you, take it after you are done eating"

"Thank you, sorry for make you all work up early in the morning"

"What are you talking about? It's my pleasure to take care of you," Jeonghan said, he takes Joshua's hand to his, carresing it fondly "There's no need for you to feel guilty making me do things, I will always be happy to do it. We are soon going to get married and I have be in love with you since forever, if anything, I am so happy and will do whatever it takes to have you and keep you by my side. I love you, you know that, right?"

"I love you too," Jeonghan smiles from war to ear hearng the other's confession, he kissed Joshua's hand.

"Please get well soon, my love"

^^

I

t's been 2 weeks ever since and the holidays have come to an end. It usually a chill days for students at the first few weeks but not to music club since they are gonna held the promised concert in a few days.

Joshua and Jun have met regularly to practice together and it goes well so far. They have choose a song calle Give Love by Akmu amd eventhough one of the original singer is a female, they succeed in searching for the right notes for them. Anyway, this is just a performance and they just want to have fun and the song is a cute song.

But the more the days come, the more nervous Joshua is. It will be the first time he perform in front of peoples that is not his friends.

He even can't sleep comfortably that night and the performance is tomorrow. Jeonghan notice that the boy beside him might won't be able to sleep by how many times he keep turning from side to side.

"Joshua, are you alright?" He asked, worried that the boy might not get proper rest.

"Oh sorry, did I wake you up?"

"It's fine. Is there something big on your mind that make you can't sleep? Do you want to tell me? Maybe I can help," Jeonghan asked while patting Joshua's head softly.

"The performance is tomorrow," Joshua said "and I'm so nervous," he pouts.

Jeonghan give an encouraging smile "aww I'm sure it will be all fine. Don't worry okay? Anyway, you said it just a perfoance things right? The people that come will just want to enjoy the song and everyone's voice. I'm sure of that. It will be worse if you didn't get enough rest," he then pull Joshua close to his chest "let me hugs you to sleep," he kiss Joshua's hair "sleep well honey, it will be all fine"

[A/n]
The first part is for my friend. Hope you like it, darling ♡

And another update for those under 18 who I hope skip the previous chapter lol and for those who can't read smut.

Have a nice day everyone! And if it's night like mine, sleep well! We don't have a boyfie like Jeonghan to hug us to sleep so :)