Fifteen || Lima Belas

Joshua let Jeonghan walk in front of him as his eyes just stare at the bag that Jeonghan hold which is actually belong to him. He decide to bring a bagpack, the one he wore and another bag for his clothes. Well, better be fully prepared. Anyway, this will be a 2 weeks trips. The other bag is not that heavy, well a bit, but Joshua is also sure that he can bring it himself but Jeonghan still want to help him. He already try to convince and prove that the beg is not thst heavy for him but stubborn Jeonghan is really something else.

Jeonghan said that they will just be at Sapphire for 5 days before moving on to their next stop; Jeonghan haven't decide it yet.

They both step into one of the most well known hotel at Sapphire. Everyone know this is a 5 stars hotel and the visitors are mostly a rich people. Joshua haven't get the chance to enter the hotel before as he is so busy studying and everytime he went hang out with his friends, they will prefer staying at homestay rather than at the hotel. Well, they can be a bit out of hand most of the time so homestay definitely a better choice for them.

"Good morning," the attendance greets both of them respectfully, bowing her head even.

"Good morning. My name is Yoon Jeonghan and I have make a reservation for a room with 2 single bed for us," Jeonghan's words shocked Joshua we will stay in the same room?! Well, at least we will sleep at a seperated bed I guess.

"Okay let me check again first," she said before start focusing on her computer "Oh my, i think we have make a mistake here Sir. We are so sorry. But for now, we only have a room with queen size bed. We are deeply sorry. We have no excuse on our wrong doing"

"Oh it's fine, please, it's okay," Jeonghan reassured the panic woman. He then turn to Joshua "Should we just take the room? I can sleep at the floor or on the coach"

"Is there no hotel around here anymore? I will feel bad to have you sleeping on the floor or on the coach," Joshua asked, it,'s better for them to look for a new hotel rather than letting Jeonghan sleep somewhere else beside the bed. It's fine even  if it's not a very well known hotel. At least they have place to sleep comfortably. It's not like they gonna stay a whole day in the room though. What's the point of going to a trip if that happen?

"I don't think so. But it's okay, I can manage. Don't worry about me," he said before looking back at the woman attendance "We will take the room. But once there's an empty room after, can we take that room instead?"

"Oh for sure, sir. We are deeply sorry again, but here is the key," she said handing them a card "Your room will be on nineth floor and the room number is 1317. Have a nice day," she said once again, giving them another bow.

"Thank you," Jeonghan replied "Let's go Joshua"

^^

"Wow," is the first word that come out of Joshua's mouth once he step into the room, follow by Jeonghan. Joshua excitedly throw his bagpack on the bed and run to the balcony to see the view.

"Wow we can see the whole sapphire from here," Joshua admires, he then turn to Jeonghan who sitting on the bed, just smiling at him "Come look at it Jeonghan-ah"

Jeonghan get up and stand beside Joshua, looking at the view who he have always see when he's at his office. But oddly enough, it look more mermerizing now than before "it is"

"I know right," Joshua said, eyes still fixing on the view before his eyes, lips can't stop grinning wide. Jeonghan too, can't stop himself from looking at how cute excited Joshua is.

"But I think this one more preety," that was supposed to be for Jeonghan only to listen to, he was shocked when Joshua look at him and respond.

"What?," Joshua asked, excited to know what Jeonghan means.