thirteen || 17 ALWAYS 13

"Oh thank god it's all over now," Seungcheol cheers, making a silly dance as he and Joshua step out from the exam hall. Finally, after almost 3 weeks of studying, tryinf to remember all the facts, literally burning midnight oil every night, it was all over "I don't care about the score, what I know it is all over"

"Mr. Choi," the said boy and Joshua stop their steps, turning their back to see their professor smiling at them "I hope that's means you still work your finger to the bone for this exam eventhough you don't care about your mark. I assume you will pass with a flying color, hm?"

"Ouh ahaha," Seungcheol smile awkwardly while Joshua trying to hold his "Of course Miss haha"

"Good to hear that. I'm expecting only the best from you now. See you next year," she said, nodding at the two before walking away, leaving a regret Seungcheol and a laughing Joshua at the back.

"Good luck, Mr. Choi," Joshua teased.

"Shut the fuck up," Seungcheol grumbles "I don't even see her when we walk out. From where does she coming from?"

"Same man. She come out of nowhere," Joshua said "but ey, anyway, I'm hungry. Let's go to the cafeteria and wait for the others. If I'm not mistaken, Dokyeom and Mingyu's paper will end in another 45 minutes"

"Sure. I need a drink after all this thing"

^^

[

P/s: Wow making this while listening to Little Things by 1D hit differently]

"Hey, did you really ignore Jeonghan for this 3 weeks? Have he try to talk to you or you did not leave your room at all or what?," Seungcheol asked, taking a sip of his lemon tea ice drink.

Joshua hums "not really. He did tried to have a convereation with me and of course I will just reply. I don't want to be rude. But honestly talking about that, he is so cute as he try to help me," Joshua smile softly remembering what happen.

"Why?," Seungcheol asked, also grinning looking at Joshua's expression.

"Well, one thing for sure, he didn't let me sleep too late. When I'm studying, I don't close my door since Jeonghan will be home late and sometime I can be too focus on studying that I don't even realised he will be at home already. At time like that, he will come to my room and remind me to sleep. He even bring me hot milk saying it will help me to sleep faster. He keep told me to sleep as early as I can, that rest is important and I can continue studying again at the next morning. Sometime he will come and bring me ice-cream or snacks. It was so fluttering at first but after some day, I start waiting almost everyday. He still make me breakfast everyday. Sometime I eat with him, sometime I eat alone and if I will eat alone, he will leave a note fir me, telling me that I can eat it. Talking about note, you know what?," Joshua start giggling before continue "Sometime Jeonghan leave me notes on my door. I don't know from where he know I'm busy because of exam but all his notes is either wishing me good luck or just a simple reminder to study well but still ask me to take a good rest. It's simple but I found it cute haha"

Seungcheol just smile, nodding at Joshua's story all the time "Hey, why are you looking at me like that? Said something," Joshua shoved Seungcheol's shoulder as he realised the boy didn't respond to him at all.

"You guys are so cute. Simple. But cute," Seungcheol said, making a heart finger to him "Did he know your exam will end today?"

"I supposed. There's one time I reply his note by wrote a note myself, saying thank you and put it on his door. He asked when will the exam end with a note again so I reply by a note again," Joshua emphasize the word again "that it will end at this date. I don't know if he remember or not. I don't know why we can't just ask face to face when we eat breakfast together but I also answer with note so yeah. It just feel right at that time," Joshua's lips once again cracked into a smile.