One || Satu

Joshua step into the house with full of hatred and curiosity. He don't know exactly how or what is actually happening but from now on, he will be living under the same roof with a complete stranger and surprisingly, the stranger will be his husband in 6 months and he hate it.

"Jeonghan will come late at night, Shua-ya," the woman who Joshua assumed might be his future mother in law misinterpret Joshua's action. She thought the boy is looking around for Jeonghan when he was just curious about the house. He come from a rich family himself and he just know that Jeonghan is rich too but this house is too fancy, how rich Jeonghan actually? "I already told him he should stay at home and meet you to give a good impression but of course he prioritized his work first. Even over his mother's request," Mrs. Yoon shakes her head in dissapointment "I hope you can change him, Shua"

The said boy can only just laugh awkwardly as a reply change him? Should we remind everyone that this is a forced marriage? And they are a complete stranger to each other? How can I change him? And good impression my foot, I already hate him ma'am.

"I will leave you for now. Will you be okay to stay here alone?," the woman asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine. But uhm, is there any food in the kitchen? And may I know where is my room?"

"Oh right, oh my i'm so forgetful this day. There's lots of foods at the kitchen. Can you cook? If not, I can order you some and there's only 3 rooms here. One is a study room for you to study and Jeonghan's small office. Another one is a guest room. The biggest one is the master room. I know it might be a bit awkward to sleep on one bed with Jeonghan for now. So I already told him that you will use the master room alone and he will sleep in the guest room"

Oh sleep on one bed is awkward yet living under one roof is not? But not that i'm complaining though "I can cook by myself auntie. Thank you. Let me escort you to the door"

"Ouh you are so nice. Never change," we just met for briefly an hour? Joshua flashed her a smile before both of them walking to the door together.

After the auntie finally drove off from the house, Joshua walk upstair, searching for the master room. Well, she did not lie when she said the master room is the biggest and thank god it's near stair. Walking in, he once again awed by how fancy the room look. It was nothing new to look at fancy room but this house seriously look like a penthouse. Guess both of their parents invest in this house.

Joshua put his bags on the bed and went down to the kitchen, making himself something to eat. It is almost dinner anyway. Should he make something for Jeonghan too? Or not? Did he expect a food since he know I'm home? Did he even know I can cook? Or he still expecting a food considering I can order?

Wait why did I even care? He can find himself a food. He's not a kid anymore.

^^

It was 22:17 and Joshua already in his pajamas. He is so tired after a long day but he is still wide awake cause he need to wait for Jeonghan to come home. He don't want to but he must show some respect since Jeonghan is few years older than him. And it just rude to not greet him at the first day they will be living together. Damn you Yoon Jeonghan, already cause trouble for me.

He sit on the coach and turn on the tv, looking for something interesting to watch. But nothing catch his eyes so he just let whatever thing it show on the tv play as a background as  he start scrolling through social media.

An hour passed by and Jeonghan is still not home. Maybe he decide to sleep in his office? Heh is he avoiding me? I don't even want to see you, ahjussi!

Joshua turn of the tv and just as he want to get up, he heard the door unlocked. Joshua froze at his place, don't know what to do. He wait, but he never think about what he gonna do once Jeonghan home. Say hi? Or introduce himself? Or or?

Jeonghan come in. He scans the house until his eyes locked to Joshua. They both stare at each other for a split second before Jeonghan unexpectedly just walk out of there to the upstair. Joshua can't believe what just happen.

"Oh my god why is he so rude? Did he think i'm a doll? Hello i'm a fucking human? Say Hi at least? Ugh whatever, I'm tired. If i know he will act like a spoiled rude boy like this, I will never wait. Tch so rude," Joshua complains, making his way to his room.

[A/N]
Just a simple trope lmao but why not?? A bit of angst, fluff and maybe smut in thr future lsksjsj

I'm looking forward for your comments :)
No hate juseyo. English is not my first language so you will find grammar errors and even some typos here. If it does, please correct me nicely <3

Anywayyy,,, Jihan for life ♡