eleven || Stranger Things

[P/s: as an honour of my friend who is a Stranger Things fan]

"Woahhhhh," they awed as they step into the house, eyes roaming around "My dad is an architect and I have been to lots of rich house before but this one? Just wow," Seungkwan said.

"Really? I also have the same reaction with you guys when I first step into this house," Joshua said "come on, let's go to my room"

~~

"Wait so you didn't sleep with your fiance? You guys are not in the same bed? Whyyy?," Soonyoung asked, somehow a bit dissapointed to know it.

"What do you means why? Of course we will sleep at different room. It will be all awkward to sleep with a stranger, don't you think?," Joshua answered, putting his bag at his chair.

"No it's not. It's definitely not," the younger whispered, pouting while Seokmin patting his back.

"Ok ok let's go to see what suit you have hyung," Mingyu said.

^^

"What do you guys think?," Joshua asked as he look at the big mirror in front of him.

"Stunning. With your look, I guarantee that you outshine everyone in the party tonight. Oh gosh I'm soooo excitedddd," Seokmin squeals, clapping his hand excitedly.

"Really?," Joshua twirl himself, smiling softly looking at his own reflection "It's not too much right?"

"It's perfect hyung. You already have a preety face. You in suit is one of your best look. They are gonna be jealous and some might even hit on you but when they know you are Jeonghan's fiance," Seungkwan squeals happily with the others joining him.

"Okay okay stop it. Now let's continue with the make up, Gyu. It's 30 minutes before the driver come now"

^^

Joshua is so nervous. He need to continuously remind himself that he must breath or he might faint before they even arrived at the place. The futher they went, the more breathless he become. He is so sure of himself that he even will throw up once they arrived there.

One last turn and they finally arrived. Joshua look out of the window, most of them are a middle age people looking so expensive, smart and elegent. There's some people around Jeonghan's age but just a few kids, maybe they are the child for those rich elderly.

"Thank you," Joshua thanked the driver before he step out from the car. He don't know where to go so he just follow where the people head to. He try to look for Jeonghan and at the same time enjoying the view before his eyes.

"Hi," someone greets him. He turn to his side to see a boy with a glasses around his age smiling at him"first time here?"

"Hi," Joshua greets back "yes my first time"