five || Lima

It was late at night already and Joshua is getting himself ready to sleep. He glance to the clock and take a quick note that Jeonghan might really come after he fall asleep. He know Jeonghan already told him not to wait but it will be nice if he sleep with the though there's someone else in the house for safety.

He tugs himself under the blanket, taking his phone and start looking for Jun's contact. He already look up for his schedule for tomorrow and realized he only have morning class until 10 so he can meet the latter after that.

Just as he want to start typing, the owner of the contact himself call him. His eyes bliged out, startled by it, he even accidently throw his phone aside. Joshua stare at his phone for a few seconds before his sanity kick in, quickly grabbing the phone back and answer it.

"Hi hyung" the guy over the phone greets.

"Hi Jun," Joshua feel like he is in those high school drama he watch when he's younger, getting a call from their crush.

"I'm sorry I know it is late already but I just want to confirm our meeting tomorrow if you are avaible?" He asked, Joshua notice a hint of tiredness on his voice, maybe it is a long day for him. Joshua start to feel guilty for not telling the younger as soon as possible.

"Oh yeah, just want to text you about it. We can meet after 10:00 am tomorrow. Anytime from that time" Joshua confirmed.

"Ehm ok, that's sounds good to me. What should I bring, you think?" Jun asked.

"Hmmm,, I don't know. Just pens and book? To write down our notes? Oh, do you want me to bring my guitar as well?" There's must be a reason why Jun asked about him playing guitar right? Anyway he don't really mind playing for their performance.

"Yes if you can! I just want to ask you to bring it. If it not burdening you, of course"

"Yeah that will be no prob-," Joshua stop as he heard a knocking sound from his door "please wait a minute, Jun" he pull the phone away, try to make sure and yes, someone really out of his room, knocking on his door. Is that Jeonghan?

"Jun, can I hang up now?"

"Oh of course of course. Good night hyung, see you tomorrow"

"Yeah good night too"

Ending the call, Joshua out his phone back at his table, getting up from his bed and walk straight to the door. He open it up to see Jeonghan standing there, still in his suit, looking all handsome. Joshua make a quick mental note that Jeonghan's beautiful face will never fade even after a long day.

It was a complete silent at first and Joshua is not someone that can stand the awkwardness so he said "Welcome home"

Jeonghan give the latter a small smile as his left hand find it's way to his nape "uhm, yeah, thanks. It just, uhm, why are you not asleep yet? It is so late already. I thought I told you not to wait?"

"Ahh yeah, I actually want to go to sleep already but my.. uhm, my friend call me so yeah, I lost in our conversation," Joshua explained.

"Ouh, okay, don't stay too late. Go to sleep now if you can, okay?" Jeonghan's words only got a nod as a reply from Joshua before he continue "so yeah, good night Joshua. I'm going to my room now"

"Yeah, good night too," Joshua reply, giving the older a small smile.

^^

Joshua was a bit surprise to see what they eat for breakfast since he is expecting another toast dish again. That day, there's a pajeon prepared for them.

"I thought you said you can't cook?," Joshua asked as he sit down at his place, smiling.

"I can't but I think you must be tired of eating same food so I try. I hope it will taste good though," Joshua can't help but feel so loved and cared, if he might say. He can't stop smiling, it is so cute of the elder, wanting to do all of this for him.