four || empat

Joshua is once again woken up by a knocking sound coming from his door. Lazily, he open his eyes, glancing at the clock on the wall to see it's still 0630 in the morning. He almost cursed out loud until he heard a voice from the outside.

"Wake up Joshua. Get ready now. I'll be waiting at the dining room" Joshua automatically get up from his bed upon hearing Jeonghan's voice. The sleepiness and annoyance dissapeared and turn into a panic one.

"Ouh uhm yes, I will get ready now," Joshua replied before he rush to the bathroom, didn't forget to take the towel on his way.

^^

"I don't know how to cook so toast is the only thing I can offer to you," Jeonghan said as soon as Joshua sit down in front of him.

"You must be a spoiled child huh?," Jeonghan look at Joshua, a bit surprise by that remark eventhough it's kinda true, even Joshua is taken back by his own words.

"I'm sorry. I didn't meant to say that. It slip out of my tounge," Joshua panickly try to defend himself.

"No it's fine," Jeonghan reassured the panic boy "It's true anyway. When I was a child, someone promise that they will cook for me for the rest of my life so I never care about cooking since then"

Joshua don't know how to respond to that so he just nod his head eventhough curiousity build inside him. Who is this person? Will cook for him for the rest of his life? Is this person that special to him? Who? His first love?

"I will send you to your collegue today"

"What?" Joshua almost chocked on the bread he just eat "You don't have to," he refused the idea.

"It's okay. Anyway, they ask me to take a good care of you while we're living together"

Joshua frowned "you don't have to do everything our parents asked us to. It will be all fine"

"That is not what I means. Even if they don't ask me to take a good care of you, I will still do it willingly. You are my fiance anyway"

Joshua try to control his face or emotion or whatever when he heard the word fiance. He don't know if he's flustered or shocked or cringed hearing that.

^^

"Thanks for sending me," Joshua thanked the older who replied with "yeah, no problem. I won't be able to take you home though. You will stay until night right? I'm having meeting around those time. It will br impossible for me"

"Ouh it's okay. No worries for that. My driver can take me" Shua reassured as he fix his looks and getting ready to go out. He push the door open, one of his leg is already out but he stay still after that, seems like he hesitate on something. Jeonghan slightly frowned, wondering what's wrong with him until Joshua turn to him after few seconds. "Uhm good luck with your work today," Joshua said shyly before quickly going out of the car. Too fast that he didn't see Jeonghan's lips broke into a smile.

^^

"You are a bit late today," Jeonghan just sit down at his chair snd of his friend already come in and decide to disturb his peacefulness.

"Not always," Jeonghan replied.

"Hey I don't say it's a bad thing. It's good that you are getting more flexible in your schedule now. Anyhow, what was the reason the punctual Jeonghan come late today?"

"I sent my fiance to his collgue," Jeonghan answered, his lips broke into a smile while his friend cooing hard at his words.

"Aww that is so cute," he squeals.

"Yeah, and he even wish me luck at work today. I will send him everytime he have morning class from now on"

^^

"Hey heyy with who do you come to collegue today?," Seungcheol asked. They are at the cafeteria now, waiting for their class to begin "I saw you earlier but that is not your car. Been friend with you for so long and never see that one before"

"Ouh that's Jeonghan's car. He drove me here," Joshua answered which brings excited noise out from his friends.

"Aww he have start doing his job as your future husband, that's cute," Seokmin's woeds make Joshua rolled his eyes.

"Nah, he just did that because he have a sense of resposibility as someone that older than me"

"Don't tell me you are sulking because of that hyung," Mingyu join in.

"I am not," Joshua shakes his head, denying what Mingyu said. Just as the other want to open their mouth, someone suddenly called Joshua's name out loud.

"Shua sunbae,"they turn to the voice and was shocked to see who actually called him.

"Ouh.. Jun, Hi," Joshua tey to keep hinself cool.

"So, I was thinking maybe we could meet up sometime tomorrow? If you are free cause I have no class tomorrow, to you know, discuss about the song we should sing. You already saw the list, right?," Jun asked, beside him was his other friends, Minghao, Jihoon, Wonwoo, Hansol and Chan. Jihoon definitely look like he try to hide himself from soonyoung's view though it's quite obvious he was there despite his small size. Minghao once again give Joshua an intense stare that make the other feel a bit uncomfortable though the older try to brush it away and concentrate in Jun's words.

"Yeah I already take a look. I will tell you when will I be free tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah that's sound nice to me. See you later," Jun wave him goodbye before walking away with his bunch of friends. Jihoon once again try to run away by walking ahead from the others.

"Jihoon is so cute," Soonyoung admired the smaller dreamily while the others who have been heard this words coming from soonyoung a lot before just ignoring what he said.

"If you are not engaged to anyone, I would be happy for you but nope, I will keep down the happiness for you and give it to my new ship now, you and your dear future husband~," Seungcheol smirks while the other just agreeing in what he said.

"Don't overreact," is the only thing that Joshua said before he get up "I'm going to the library first, I think I should borrom some book for our assignment"

[A/n]
If I update this late, that's means either I'm a bit running out of time or I'm focusing on requests that I got.
Thank you for reading <33