eight || The8

Joshua just sit down at the coach while Jeonghan prepared their snacks and drinks as well as choosing the movie. It was super awkward for Joshua, letting the elder do things for him but looking at how comfortable Jeonghan is doing all the works, he didn't dare to do anything.

They didn't sit too close to each other nor even far from each other. Jeonghan is still looking for that movie his friend recommended and as soon as Joshua notice the genre they gonna watch, his eyes bulged out with surprise.

Horror? No no. Please no. What the hell. Why are we watching horror at night? Joshua bit his lips, freaking out.

"My friend said this is the scarriest horror movie for this year and also the best, she said. It called Incantation and this is a Taiwan movie. Are you okay with it?," Jeonghan asked eventhough he already play the movie at the background.

Say no say no. You are a scaredy cat, Joshua Hong. Don't risk your sleepy time for this. I'm begging "Yeah, sure. Why not? I uhm, likeee horror movie" say bye bye to the calm night for a month, Joshua Hong. But oh hell nah, I'm gonna let him now I'm scared of ghost in this age still.

The movie is not even a half way through and there's still a lot of things happen in that short span time. The ghost didn't come out yet but it is definitely still a bit disturbing to watch.

Hey this is not bad. I can watch this Joshua said confidently. He steal a glance at Jeonghan who is so focus on the movie. Joshua figure that he might really like this kind of genre. Joshua return back his gaze to the screen in front of him.

But what Joshua don't know is the more they go into the movie, the more scarrier and disturbing most of the scene is. There is no jump scare but every scene enough to make those with weak heart having a panic attack.

Joshua can't stop opening his eyes wide with shocked and let out a silent gasp, even grabbing the pillow on his laps tightly like he's holding for his soul from escaping his body in every scene now. His throat is dry as the desert but he didn't dare to take the drink, scared that Jeonghan might notice he's trembling while holding the glass. He look at Jeonghan to see his reaction, the older still put on a calm face. Joshua curse himself and Jeonghan in his head, mad that he didn't say no and mad because Jeonghan think watching horror movie is the best at this hour.

Joshua gasps so loudly at one of the scene make Jeonghan finally say something since the movie start "are you okay? It's quite scary isn't it?" is he teasing me? Asking me that with a calm look of his?

"Yeah jusy a bit ugh hahaha surprise you know haha," Joshua answered stiffly but just as soon as he said that, the tv shut down by itself and a seconds after that, all lights are out which scared Joshua so much making him scream at the top out his lungs.

"Joshua? Joshua? It's okay. It's okay. I'm here, no need to worry. It just a black out," Jeonghan quickly hold Joshua's hand to show him that he was there.

"Are you uhm t-the one that ugh hold my hand," it was clear that the boy is scared even from his voice.

"Yes yes I am. Don't worry, do you bring your phone?," Jeonghan asked, still not letting Joshua's hand go.

"No, I left it at my room" he answered with his trembling sound.

"Ouh okay then. Me too actually. Can I left you alone now to go to my room and take my phone?"

"No no please no," Joshua pleads "Don't left me alone," the scared in him now get the best of him.

"Okay okay, let's wait until the light is on back. It's okay, come here," Joshua quickly scoots closer to Jeonghan until their arm touch.

"Do you want me to hold your hand?," Jeonghan asked.

"Yes please," the feeling of safe and warm hugging him as soon as they hold hand. At least he know, someone is with him. Soon, a sprinkle sound of rain hit their ears "Do you think the rain have something to do with the black out?"

"Maybe,"is the only think Jeonghan can say. They both fall into a deep silent, only raining sound can be heard.

They don't know how much have time goes by but thank god, it was raining outside so the heat didn't bothered them at all. Joshua start to feeling so sleepy. The coldness, the comfortable position he is at now make his eyes heavy.

Jeonghan notice how many time Joshua's head fall to his shoulder "Shua, come here, scoot close, let me cuddle you if you want. It is more comfortable like that," perhaps mybe because Joshua is so sleepy, his head become fuzzy that he just do what Jeonghan said.

Joshua put his head on Jeonghan's chest, his left arm wrapping around his body and even patting him to sleep.

"Sleep well Shua," it just take a few minutes for Shua to fall so deep into his sleep that he even start snoring softly now. Jeonghan slowly getting up, carrying Joshua to his bedroom. It's risky but thank god they make it safely. Instead of carrying Joshua to his room, Jeonghan bring him to his, the direction that he more familiar with.

He put down Joshua carefully on the bed, tucking him with the blanket. He take his phone from the desk beside the table, putting on the lights. Jeonghan lips crack into a smile seeing how deep Joshua sleep as he pats the younger's head head fondly. He then walk to the other side if his bed, taking his pillow and put it on the floor. He don't know if Joshua will be okay for them to sleep next each other.

[A/n]
I hope this ff is okay for u guys to read. I appreciate all the love ♡

And watch Incantation! It's scary and distuebing but it was so good!! I really like it! Though it did make me can't sleep for 1-3 days lol.

Another promotion is, if you guys watch bl thai series, watch Love In the Air the series. New series and it's so good eventough it's just 3 episodes now.

Have a nice day everyone. Stay slay, gorgeous gorgeous people 💓