Chapter 20: Hereafter

Hae-rin's POV

The week had passed and I found myself riding in a van with Jin going to the airport early in the morning. I overheard the staff who went with us that the place had been swarmed by media and fans. They didn't know how they learned about our departure. Jin was silent beside me, looking nervous.

"I'm sorry, love. I thought we could leave quietly." Jin said reaching for my hand.

"It's okay, love. It happens." I squeezed his hand.

"We also received a report that your Filipino fans are already waiting for you there. I've arranged an immediate transfer to the Amanpulo Lounge. The management also increased their security." Their manager informed us.

Jin just nodded but didn't say anything. He just continued holding my hand. 

When the van stopped, the security swiftly went out and  guarded us as we walk towards the departure area. Jin was holding me close to him while bowing to the reporters and fans as we walk. I didn't know what to do so I did the same. 

We let out a deep sigh when we were securely inside and left the reporters and fans outside. We checked in quickly and went straight to our gate. 

"Wooh, finally!" Jin sighed as we settled in our seat. I chuckled at him.

"We have few hours before we do that again." I told him. He groaned and sank on his seat. 

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt or something?" He asked after a while. 

"No, I'm fine, love." I smiled at him.

"I didn't know traveling with you now is gonna be this hard. Back in the days, we just book a ticket and just go." He said.

"That's true." I agreed and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Can I sleep for a bit?"

"Sure, love.  I'll wake you up when we land." He said then kissed my forehead. Soon enough, I'm dreaming on the clouds.

------

Jin's POV

I didn't expect the situation in the airport awhile ago. And what will be the situation when we land in the Philippines. It's a good thing that the other members will be flying out two days after. The staff can still plan in case the reporters learn about that as well. Which is not far from happening considering how they found out ours.

Miromi and Wook, much to my dismay, will fly out using a different airlines. 

My parents will fly on that day, too, but in a separate flight. My brother and sister-in-law couldn't make it because she's almost close to her due date. We don't want to risk it. 

Hae-rin's  family will take a private charter going there on the same day as everybody else. That will be the day that I will do the proposal. Our first two days in the island will be just for the both of us--to enjoy the place and each other. 

I arranged so many activities for us. I got us the beach pool casita so we're close to the beach. We will be doing some scuba diving, surfing, we'll learn how to kite...of course we'll do some fishing, too! We'd feast on the food as well and will have some massage. It will be the perfect get away!

A few hours later, we found ourselves weaving through people in the airport as the security guided us to ride in a van that will take us to the lounge. We boarded the plane right away when we reach it and both of us settled down for another flight.

"I can't believe I'm going back to Amanpulo with you! We didn't get to go here before." Hae-rin said after the pilot announced that we will be landing shortly.