Chapter 12: Red Strings of Fate

Jin's POV

I woke up to my phone's alarm. I groaned in annoyance. I'm still so sleepy. I'm not sure what time we fell asleep after making love all night. I just can't stop when it comes to her. It's crazy.

I looked down on her peaceful state and kissed her forehead. Against my will, I forced myself out of bed to prepare. We need to be in the studio at 7am.

After I took a bath, I went back to her to say goodbye. I kissed her all over her face.

"Hmmm, go awayyyy." She murmured. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Love...I need to go." I said while kissing her arm. "I need to go to the studio early. We're finishing up some things before we fly out next week.

"Mmmmkay..." She answered, her eyes were still closed. I'm not even sure if she understood what I said. 

"Alright, go back to bed. Sleep some more, love.  I'll see you later." I said before giving her another kiss. She just hummed in response.

I happily went outside her apartment and went straight to the elevator. When I arrived the basement parking, I bumped into someone. I thought I heard her whispered 'Jin' so I checked my face---I forgot to wear a mask.  

I walked fast and went inside my car. By the time I reached Hybe, I've already forgot about the encounter earlier.

"You're late, hyung!" Suga complained. "Argh, I'm still sleepy!

"Sorry, boys." I apologized, putting down my bag in a corner.

"Did you sleep at Noona's house?" Hobi asked. 

"Mmm." I answered nonchantly. The boys attacked me and were cheering. They only stopped when our director arrived. They didn't  stop teasing me the whole morning though.

--------

Hae-rin's POV

I didn't know what time Jin & I fell asleep. But when I woke up, I've felt sore all over. He was insatiable before but he's more voracious now that we're older. I don't even know how I was able to keep up.

"Good morning, Hae-rin!" Miromi greeted me brightly. "Welcome back!"

"Good morning, Miromi. What are we up to today?" I asked while going inside my office. I opened my computer while Miromi was talking.

"There are pending proposals that you need to review & approve. Here are the folders." She tapped them. "Also, you have a new client. She specifically wants to meet you & design her penthouse. I think I cc'd you on the email."

My eyes twinkled upon remembering the email I read yesterday. "Yes! Set us a meeting immediately, please!"

"Alright. I will get back to you to get these files later. I'll be outside if you need anything from me." She said. 

"Thanks, Mi!" I responded. She went outside and left me to do my work.

---

I stretched my arms in front of me. I've been reading the whole morning, my eyes were getting tired. I was about to go to my coffee nook when Miromi went inside my office, a worried look in her face.

"What happened?" I asked her. She showed me her phone & saw a photo of me & Jin inside the supermarket we were into last night with a caption, "Jin of BTS doing groceries with an unkown female."

My eyes met Miromi's. I scanned the article and more pictures of us were taken. Others look friendly but there's one photo that was taken that looks too sweet. In the picture, he was hugging me from behind, his lips on my temple.