Chapter 13: Forbode

We waited for the sun to come down before we decided to go back to their rehearsal studio. When we came in, the boys were feasting on their dinner.

"Hyung! Noona! Join us!" Taehyung called when they saw us.

"Good timing, let's eat!" Jin pulled me to the table and got me food in a plate.

"How did it go with PD-nim?" Namjoon asked as soon as we sat down.

"We'll release a statement after our LA concert." Jin quietly informed them.

"I'm sorry you have to experience this." I apologized. They all looked at me silently protesting.

"Gosh, Noona. Don't think like that." Hobi voiced out. "We totally understand. Don't worry, everything will be alright. Just do your thing. We all want to see you both happy."

"Thanks boys." Jin said. "I don't want to be selfish. I feel bad for putting the group through this."

"Hey, Seokjinshi. We never forgot how devastated you were before. We don't want to see you like that again." Suga said and patted Jin's shoulder.

"Yeah. Also, you're already old, hyung. You need to settle down already. Give us a nephew or niece, maybe? What do you say, Hae-rin noona?" JK playfully teased.

"Jungkook, be careful who you're messing with." I squinted my eyes at him. "If you want to be happy, be good to me."

"What are you talking about, noona?" He looked confused as hell. I just gave him an evil laugh.

"What is that about, love?" Jin asked.

"I'll tell you about it later."

"We want to know, too!" Shouted all of the boys. I just shook my head while laughing.

"You'll know about it sooner than you think. So better be prepared Jeon Jungkook."

"You're scary!" He exclaimed.

We continued eating while exchanging funny stories. They were all tired but they still seem to have energy to practice more.

After eating dinner, they resumed their practice. I decided to wait on Jin and watched them rehearse. I feel like I'm the luckiest to have this exclusive access. I didn't need to pay for the concert ticket, it's already right here in front of me.

They were all impressive--their work ethics, their performance level, the amount of love & effort they give to their fans. No one would say they don't deserve everything they have today.

I also did some work stuff while waiting for them to finish. By the time they were done, I've already finished replying to my emails.

"Did you get bored, love?" Jin asked as soon as he approached me.

"Of course not, love. I enjoyed watching you all dance. Now I know where you got your high stamina." I giggled.

He looked confused at first but his eyes went wide when he got what I was talking about.

"You want to have a taste of that stamina again?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "You're being naughty, love."

"What? I didn't say anything!" I feigned innocence.

"Are you going home?" Namjoon approached us. "Jin-hyung, please make sure you won't be seen, most especially noona. We need to protect her identity for now."

"Yes, don't worry, I got it covered. Thanks for looking out."

We all went out together to the basement parking where their vehicles are and bid our goodbyes.