But when they got a closer look they panicked for it was the chief.

"Huh?" The chief was surprised to see them.

"Chief?" Wolf shout but the chief was upset to see them.

"Oh great, it's you guys" She growled.

"Chief...what are you doing here" wolf asked.

"I brought her here" just then Diane came in, not as the crimson paw but as the governor in normal clothes.

"What? Why?"

"I figured you we could use a pair of extra hands and the chief has been watching these grounds, we could use her"

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa" the chief examined, "you knew they were coming"

"Yeah because we came so far to cracking this case unlike you" wolf spat at the chief.

"Hey" the chief got offended and marched up towards him then princess got between them, pulling them apart.

"Oy! Let's just come down ok...wolf yes you guys did solved this case but there's no such thing as not wanting help, we could use the chief"

Wolf was about to say something when he saw princess hypnotizing him with her cutism.

"Ugh ok princess...but I'm only doing this for you"

They all walked inside the abandoned amusement park, they find an old fazbear world pizzeria.

The floor had a 80s retro design but the colors Were fading away, party hats, utensils and plates were scattered around the floor, chairs were flat on the ground and one table looked like it has been flipped.

There was food scattered everywhere, leftover birthday cake pizza fries cooked and tossed salad from the make your own salad bar, the chief was going through the room with her flashlight scanning the area.

"Ok we'll split up into groups, shark you keep an eye on princess" wolf says.

"Rodger that" shark wraps his arms around princess but snake was against it.

"No no no no, no way wolf, I don't think so" snake spat.

"Oh boy this again" wolf rolled his eyes in annoyance as the two started to argue.

"I don't trust him watching princess, for all we know he could lose her like he did before"

"Will you relax, it's going to be fine"

After a few arguments, the team split up, shark and princess were checking out the prize counter.

Shark looks over the counter and his face lights up when he sees a candy bar marked: Bonnie bites

"Yes" he picks it up and was about to take a bite when princess stops him.