Heart to heart

"Oh no, no way forget it, we're not getting princess involved, I already told you before my answer is no" snake said.

As they were going to go against snake's Wishes on keeping princess away from Freddy fazbear.

"Come on snake, princess is the only one who can help us, she's great at solving mysteries"

Then snake glared at webs, "you just have to get her a puzzle solving book for her birthday, couldn't got her something else"

"Hey it's not my fault and what was I supposed to get her, you said not to get her anymore makeup"

"Snake" then when they got to her door, wolf looked at snake, giving him a concern look.

"There are kids in trouble, if we don't solve this, princess could be next and if you won't do it for the families then at least do it for princess"

And when he opens the door they see princess on her bed, finishing a cross word puzzle.

"Fine but let me tell her ok, so she won't be traumatized"snake says as he glares at wolf then slithers up to princess.

"Hey princess"

"Hey snake, what's up" she asked as she puts her book down and faces him.

"Listen honey, something came up"

He thought he was prepared and he knew exactly how to tell her....but he was too nervous to talk to her, he always be so protective of her ver since the mega pizza plex accident, after that day, she was traumatized and he didn't wanted to put her through that nightmare again.

"We...were given this case"

"Ok" although he talked in his calmest voice, it was weirding her out.

"Do you remember on your 5th birthday we went to Freddy fazbear mega pizza plex"

She smiles warmly and chuckles, "oh that birthday, I try to forget it, I never forget that birthday"

Snake chuckles nervously, "yeah listen, we are going to investigate the franchise of Freddy fazbear and there are some kids missing"

"And you want me to help find them"

"Yes but you don't have to, if you don't want to"

"It's ok snake...,so where are the missing kids"

They were in the living room on the table, wolf placed a map.

"Ok so the first kid was kidnapped by the park, the second one a blonde girl was kidnapped at the same time but she was at the school playground then a boy was report missing by the library but we have no leads to where they are, these kids have no connections and with that no motive and we know that the kidnapping is like William aftons work so someone must be copying his work"

Then as wolf babble on, "princess started marking on the map.

"We don't have any suspects or where the kids might be at, we don't even know where the kidnapper is hiding them"