The fourth closet

The next morning, princess was in her oversized bed, she was covered in her throw blanket, changed in her rose gold nightgown.

She woke up when snake placed a wet damper rag on her forehead.

Because after what she's been through, he thinks what's best for her now is some bed rest and...for him to be with her her, by her side.

He damped the rag on her head, she groans a little then she saw snake smiling at her.

"Snake?" She gets up.

"Hey honey...how you feeling" he asked as he takes a seat next to her.

"Weird? What happened" she asked.

"Nothing princess, you just been sick that's all"

"The last thing i remember is...being swallowed by that bear"

Then shake ease her down by wrapping his tail in her hand and squeezing it gently.

"It's over now honey, your safe now, what's important is that you get some rest"

"Ok snake" princess pulls her arms around and snake smiled.

And downstairs things were about to get serious.

Snake was drinking coffee, he saw princess was eating oatmeal, it made him smile to see she was ok....but there was something different about her.

He didn't know if it was the dress she was wearing, or how she was quiet, she always seem so positive in the mornings and enthusiastic.....no

It was something much deeper, something about her eyes

Just then wolf came in, he was feeling guilty after everything that has happened.

"Snake...I wanted to say" he sighed, "I'm sorry, I should have listened to you, I shouldn't have got princess involved, you were just trying to protect her bad...I nearly got her in trouble"

Snake turns to him then smiles, "it's ok buddy, what's important is that she's safe now but I don't think she should get involved with this anymore"

Then wolf looks serious, "you're right,  she's helped us enough Already it's time she stays put...for her safety, I'm not going to lose her again and we Already got enough clues about the missing kids and not or mention Diane will take her place, we know where to go next...circus baby's place, we can find the missing kids there"

"Yeah, we can go later, in the mean time" snake  turns back to princess.

"I promise princess that I take her out"

Later that evening, princess and snake were at his favorite diner.

"It must've been horrible what you had to go through" snake asked as he was still worried that princess was traumatized.

"Oh yeah those animatronics attacked me, but I was lucky enough to survive"

But the tone in her voice didn't sound like she was traumatized.

Snake was confused, "really? You don't sound...upset"

"Huh, oh well you know me I'm stronger then this, it happens to all of lost but I think what would be best if we put a end to this investigation, bad things are happening and we let this continue...I'm afraid I might lose you guys"

And that's when it hit him, snake knew that princess would've want him to continue the investigation despite what she went through, he would it for her...but what really yip him off was her eyes.

Princess eyes were green, the princess he knew half her life her eyes were always pink and that's when he knew.

She was a fake...But he tries to act like he doesn't know.

"I'll go talk to the guys about it later, till then let's just enjoy each other's company" he raises up his cup of coffee.

"Agreed, there's been enough talk about terror for a day" princess raises glass of club soda.

And their food has finally arrived then snake made another realization.

"That dress is a bit...revealing don't you think...not to mention too much purple and plaid" snake asked.

Princess looks down at her dress then looks at snake confused.

"Don't I always wear dresses and purple is my favorite color"

Snake was more worried then before, so later that same night, after he dropped princess home, he took a drive, paying a visit to the place that started all this mess.

He was staring at Freddy fazbear's pizzeria, he glared at it as more memories start to hunt him.

A flashback plays young snake was breathing heavily, waiting for William to leave.

Then when he sees his footsteps leaving, he let his guard down for a second...then suddenly William jump scared young snake by poking his Springtrap's head from underneath the table.

"AH" young snake screams turn to echoes in snake's mind as he winced from the traumatic memory.

Then he shakes it off and slithers back to the car.

But then he heard whispers, "huh" he looked in the fog and saw nothing.

"Eh" he goes back to the car then he heard footsteps.

He gets a bad feeling in his stomach, he looks back to the fog and sees a mysterious shadow in the fog.

He thought it was nothing when he sees a red jester shoe and a creepy smile.

Then snake started to panic, he drops the keys, shaking with anxiety when the mysterious stranger laughing like a maniac ran towards him

He tries to pick up the keys, his tail was trembling then he gets inside closing the door and quickly taking off.

But when he looks back, he saw, "huh"

That the attacker was gone, vanished into thin air.

"What the?-how did?" He the tries to forget it and continues driving.

"Relax snake...just relax"

He stops at the red light then the glove department open and some pictures fell out, he reaches his tail down to pick it up but what he saw next made his skin crawl.

"Oh...my...god"

It was pictures of the gang took of princess, a embarrassing habit they had.

But every picture that had princess in it, it showed a blurry image of princess.

Something didn't seem right, but one thing was clear to snake.

The princess he brought...isn't his real princess.

Why did the princess he talked to right now doesn't want him to continue the investigation.

But the real question is....where is the real princess.