Fazbear frights

It was later that day the bad guys were getting close to solving the fazbear's case.

After some sleep and a quick cup of coffee, they were in the kitchen table discussing fazbear world.

Princess was a bit odd about an amusement park she never heard of.

"So let me get this straight, fazbear has an amusement where you think afton is keeping functional animatronics" princess asked.

"Yes...that's right princess" snake says.

"It's so cute when she uses big words" shark cooed, although she's grown, everything princess does is still cute.

"So even if your theory is true, how are you going to stop them, you can't stop a dozen of animatronics all at once"

Wolf then smiles eagerly as he cups princess hand.

"But that's the thing princess...we can, we did it before, we can do it now, since webs found something to destroy the animatronics"

Webs took over and pulls out her laptop, showing digital blueprints of something.

"You see There's this thing called the introns negative G virus and if I can crack the code and log it into the database of the system that controls the animatronics maybe I can shut them down for good"

"It's exactly we got nothing left to lose" wolf says.

"I don't know, could we really take that chance"

"What choice do we have" snake says, "if we don't do this the whole nightmare could start over again with kids getting kidnapped and getting put in animatronics point is we could destroy the animatronics or risk everything, either way, we're putting an end to this"

"But can we really do this...it seems really risky" princess wasn't so sure about coming again, till snake turn his head to her.

"Hey if we don't finish this, then afton's work could start over again...are you ready princess"

She see snake touching her hand and she looks at him to see he was smiling with sincere and comfort.

"Well it is for the children in the neighborhood, it could put a end to afton's kidnapping and slaughter...let's do this"

Great...we leave now...I'll call Diane and see if she can help us" wolf says as he pulls out his phone.

And as the others get up to leave when a thought came to princess mind.

"Something doesn't seem to add up" princess says as snake looks at her with concern.

"What's that princess"

"If afton is dead that what is controlling his animatronics i mean they couldn't be working on their own by the ghost of afton...unless?"

"Unless?" Snake asked.

"Unless...someone else is controlling them"

"Princess you don't mean?"

"Yes snake...someone is working for afton...so be prepared what we're dealing with is an copycat avenging afton"

That night they arrived at fazbear's amusement park: fazbear's world.

It was how they imagined, the logo with Freddy  Bonnie Chica and foxy but the color is faded, broad shredded and tore apart and foxy's hook hand is missing.

"Well here we are, the nightmare of animatronics" snake said.

Then when they entered inside, they noticed a mysterious and familiar figure, searching the park with a flashlight.