Silver eyes: part 2

They were running to a storage room

"I told you bringing princess here was a bad idea and look what it boring us" snake blamed wolf.

Then he and wolf stopped to argue, "hey it wasn't my fault" wolf says.

"Your right it's not your fault...it's shark's fault, shark's fault that princess is gone, his fault that princess got kidnapped"

"Hey don't blame him, it wasn't his fault, we didn't know this was gonna happen"

"I told you not to get her involved and you get against my wishes"

"You always be so protective of her ever since that night on her fifth birthday"

"I'm just trying to keep her safe"

"You can't protect her forever"

But before the fight could continue any longer, webs got between them.

"Guys stop"

They stop arguing and look down at her as she look confused about something.

"Did you hear that" she asked.

They listen carefully and heard it was princess screaming.

"Princess"

They followed the sound of her screams, it came form a door, wolf opened the door and they saw...

Springtrap trying to get his hands on princess, princess was screaming backing up to a wall as she got trapped.

Snake got threatened and he jumped on springtrap.

He pins spring trap to the ground, punching his metal face with his tail

"YOU...KEEP YOUR GRABBY HANDS AHEAD FROM HER"

Wolf ran to princess, helping her up, she was still shaking and terrified.

"Are you ok"

"No, he tried to put me in that" she points out a bunny suit with spring locks.