Return of the toy animatronics

Somewhere in an dark room, princess finally regained from conscious.

"Ugh" her head was in so much pain.

But when she opened her eyes, she saw she was in a dark room.

"Where am I" but soon she realized she was inside Freddy.

"Uh-AH" she panicked as she tries to escape but felt trapped.

Then she felt a painful pinch on her lower ribcage, she looks down and sees her body was being pinched by sharp hooks, she tries to stay calm and not to move otherwise any trigger movements will active the springlocks.

But outside a restaurant, the bad guys were following a trail of oddly bear shaped footprints.

It took them to back to the last fazbear's restaurant they went to, the one where they were attacked by the marionette.

"Are you sure this is the place snake, we already been through here" wolf asked

"This is exactly where he would take her, the tracks lead here" snake said.

"But what about what you said about never wanting to come back here again"

Snake looked guilty as he remembered but he also remembered what princess told him, so he turns around facing him.

"I know I said I was never going to come here again but for princess...I'll do it for her...now come on, we need to find her, who knows what those things are doing to her"

But inside, princess was having trouble, cause the spring hooks were active, she tries to avoid getting cut but was hard since she was in a dress.

But suddenly dirt fell on her and she felt she was being buried alive.

She finally freed herself, "AH" she gasped for air, relief that she made out, but she found herself in a busted out Freddy pizzeria but the animatronics were plastic looking.

She was confused and her headache got worst, as she wanders into the place, she sees it was a huge mess, the place was tore apart and there was water leaking from the pipes.

"Hello"

then heard a strange childlike voice, "ello" she tries to see where that voice was coming from.

Then she finds a mini carousel, she takes a closer look to find a child.

"Oh ello" she smiled waved, relief to find a normal person, or kid per say.

"Who are you? Are you alright"

But when she got closer, she saw it was balloon boy.

"Oh...it's just another animatronic" she frowns.

But then balloon boy's started to grow, becoming slender then his mouth open showing razor teeth, he looks down at princess as his eyes turned black and white like at the original Freddy fazbear's pizzeria.