Willy's wonderland

The next day, the bad guys arrived to a small restaurant that's out of the city.

The place was boarded up, graffitied and has been abandoned for years.

"Uh wolf what are we doing here" princess asked as the sight of the place sent a chill down from her spine to her tail.

"Well from what we learn at chomper's, afton got jealous of the competition so he decided to tamper with the animatronics, Willy's wonderland"

Once they entered inside..there was no turning back.

The place was a mess, it seem like the owner never had the place cleaned.

"What happened here" princess asked as the dark room creeped her out.

"In this room, the Super Happy Fun Room, afton program the animatronics to murder families and after one birthday massacre, Willy's wonderland was closed but the animatronics still work and hunt his place, killing anyone who dares enter here"

On the stage, that's where willy and the others were. They turned their heads as princess passes by.

She felt she was being watched, when she turned around at the animatronics but they soon looked away.

She then ran to wolf, grabbing his arm, he looks down at her.

"Wolf are you sure this is a good idea" princess asked as she was worried with cation.

But wolf smiles at her tenderly and cups her hand and pats her paw.

"Don't worry princess I promise everything will be fine, we just need to find something"

Piranha placed webs on a table, a bandage was wrapped around her head after that fall she took the pervious day.

"Are you sure you're going to be ok" he asked.

And when snake was passing by the stage, he felt ozzy the ostrich was leaning close to him.

He turns around and sees ozzy staring at him, he continues to stare at the ostrich.

"Yes I'll be fine" webs says, as she was flattered by piranha's concern for her.

Snake then slithers away then ozzy the ostrich started glitching then he ruined the mood as he yells at piranha and webs.

"I'm going to feast on your face"

"AH" princess screams, wolf wrapped his arms around her and hides her underneath the table, piranha and webs hold on tight to each other as ozzy swings his head at them, piranha covers webs but then shark picks up a broom and he wracks ozzy's head.