Twisted ones: part two

After they left, snake looks up at princess window and he smiled but at that same time, wolf was looking at her window too, but he was more concerned about her.

It was time for the crimson paw to join in, but when they left, outside the house, something was standing, staring at the window princess in and holding a picture of her.

Meanwhile the bad guys arrived with the crimson paw at an abandoned house.

"Well this is the place" webs says as she holds a map of the layout of the house

"Ok according to history, William afton had kids The oldest was Henry, the second oldest Kyle who bullied his little brother Nick and a daughter Elizabeth, but In Nick's room, Afton install a hidden camera to watch him and cameras around the house"

"Alright let's go" wolf pressed his hand softly on the door, opening it hoping on to make any sound when it fell due to termites.

"AH" everyone scream then it got quiet, the sound they heard was the creaking of the floor every-time wolf walks quietly.

Then he turns around towards the team, "ok we'll split up and see what we can find, I'll go with Diane, snake your going with shark and that is final, webs your with piranha.

Snake glared at wolf as he and Diane walked upstairs, webs wraps her hands around piranha's arm and they head to the kitchen.

Piranha and webs entered the kitchen, it was hard to see in the dark with something lurking inside.

Shark looked inside Elizabeth's room, he saw a bed and a creepy Springtrap stuff bunny on a chair, he left but unaware a closet door opened and a pair of glowing eyes opens out.

Webs and piranha walked in the kitchen, "so do you think we might find something" piranha asked.

"Well if princess is right, the key to finding the missing kids could be here"

"Do you think we'll find them"

"Come on princess is smart, she never gets anything wrong...but let's talk about snake"