Fourth closet: circus baby

Snake was starting to feel a suspicious so he took a pit stop....to circus baby's place.

Meanwhile somewhere in an underground basement.

Someone was preforming surgery on some animatronic and next to him...the same person that attack snake.

"It's moving" they mysterious female said.

"Of course it i, of course they are..raise it two more degrees"

"It looks like it's in pain"

"I don't care...do it"

"They're afraid..you're at risk of destroying them"

"No...they remember me as I used to me"

The mysterious strange injects a animatronic with something.

"And they can't be destroyed...they can only serve a greater purpose

Then suddenly the animatronic rise up to reveal himself as Funtime Freddy.

"They become something more...just like you once did"

Then he injects inside Funtime Freddy speakers on his chest.

"Hehehe...soon I will have my revenge...is everything ready"

"Yeah but i don't see why we need the girl for"

"Let's just say I some other plans for her"

A cute puffin in a school girl uniform spring lock suit was shown.

Then Snake came back home, it's been like he was gone for the whole night.

Because when he got home, everyone was awake and worried, princess was on the couch with the others, then they see snake coming in.

"Snake" wolf was the first to worry as he ran up to him, while snake looks scared.

"Where did you go" wolf asked.

"I went to circus baby's place"

"What" everyone was shocked, "but why, i thought you didn't wanted to go anywhere with any animatronics other connected to William afton"

But princess looked upset then she gets up, looking worried.

"Snake...i thought i said don't go continuing the investigation" princess said.

Snake looks at princess then he slithers up to her.

"Look snake we talked to princess and i think you were right, we going to stop solving the case"

Just then snake smacked princess again the floor, everyone was shocked but wolf was angry.

"Snake, why did you do that for" wolf growled at him but snake continues to glare at princess.

"Because...that's not princess"snake said

And when princess got up, she turned to reveal her the other half of her face was part creepy animatronic.