Epilogue

~4 Years Later~

"Daddy! Look at me!" My daughter exclaimed, making airplane noises with her little arms out

"Daddy! Look at me!" My daughter exclaimed, making airplane noises with her little arms out. I looked up from my book, chuckling at her. I closed my book and ran to her, picking her up in the air while spinning. Anne-Marie squealed, bursting into giggles. I laughed along with her until we heard a voice, "what're you goofballs, doing?" Her sweet voice. I looked at the door to see my beautiful wife standing there with her arms crossed and head resting against the door with a soft smile on her face.

Annie jumped from my arms and ran to Arielle. "Mommy! I was pretending to be an airplane, like grandma taught me." Anne-Marie said as Ari pulled her up, placing her on her hip, walking down to come next me. "Yeah? Well, grandma will be proud of you, my sweet baby. She's looking over you right now." Arielle said softly as she pointed to the sky and Anne-Marie looked up with her, reaching up to try and touch the sky.

"Maman? grand-mère me manque." Our daughter whispered softly, burying her face in Arielle's neck. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and I pulled them both in my arms, kissing both their heads. "We'll be alright, my doves."

Arielle sighs as she comes into our bedroom, after putting Annie to bed

Arielle sighs as she comes into our bedroom, after putting Annie to bed. I was in the bathroom, running a bath for her, knowing that she needed it. I had finally opened my flower shop and it immediately became a family business. Anne-Marie was our little florist and Arielle and I managed the shop, keeping it alive. It was like a dream come true. Zayn and Nova had their baby boy and he is the cutest little human ever. Louis married a girl named, Elle and they have a child on the way, Niall has a girlfriend named, Amliea, who he was planning on marrying soon and Liam is married to Daniella, who reminds me a lot of Arielle when I first met her. Shy and sweet.

I couldn't believe it. I was a married man. I have a gorgeous little girl, who I love with all my heart and a stunning wife, who I love with my soul. Arielle was my soulmate. Ever since the beginning. We had my mum's urn on our fireplace and Gemma and I have chains with her in it, and I wear that all the time. I had told Anne-Marie all about my mum and how she reminded me of her. It was a sweet moment that we shared together.

"Lovie? I ran you a bath." I spoke softly as I stepped into the room to see Arielle on the bed with a small smile on her face, she got up and kissed my cheek. "Thank you, my love. S'been so hard, Harry. Losing her.." she whispered, hugging my waist. I hugged back, rubbing circles around her back, leaning down to kiss her head.

"Don't worry, your pretty little head. We'll be alright, promise, lovie."  Arielle rested her chin against my chest, staring into my eyes.

"How'd I get so lucky to have such an amazing husband?" I smirked, leaning down, "I could think of a few things, mommy." I purred softly.

Her eyes went dark and pulled away with a subtle smirk. "Mommy's good boy, aren't you? I nodded eagerly, chasing her lips in a hungry kiss.

I was happy in my life.

I was finally free

Most of all, I had the girl of my dreams right in front of me. Forever.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧

I know the epilogue is not that long but I wanted to keep it short. BUT WE ARE NOW AT THE END IF BEAUTY AND THE MAFIA BABIES. I hope you all enjoyed this book🥹🤍. I absolutely had a blast writing these characters!

Please, let me know what you guys thought about them and this book or what was your favorite part? Or what you think I could've done better on. Feedback is always appreciated <3

Thank you so much for joining Harry and Arielle's journey through life.

I love you so much and thank you again!!

Lots of love, T💕🦋