1.

Tw: slight mention of physical abuse*

"Stop." I pleaded weakly at my boyfriend, Carter as he continued to throw things around in our apartment.  Carter had just came home drunk and started lashing out on me, hitting me, kicking me, just taking his anger out on me and I let him. I'm his human punching bag. Always has been. It was quite tiring if you asked me, but I couldn't escape because if I did, he'd kill me with his bare hands. His words. Not mine.

"You know what your problem is, Arielle, huh? You're a weak bitch. You're pathetic. No wonder your dad and mom left you out on the streets. You're a disappointment. You don't pleasure me enough and you're not even that good." He ranted and I just listened because he was right.

My dad left my mom and I when I was 10 and my mom left me when I was 16. I never had a childhood. I'm 23 and still a virgin because my boyfriend wouldn't touch me. It was always about his pleasure, never mine. Carter and I have been together for two years almost three year and he's already changed into a monster that I never thought he'd be.

I met Carter when I was 18 or 19, I don't remember. But, I know I was at a bar in downtown LA and the rest is history to be told later.

I wanted to escape so badly..

"Get up and clean yourself up. We're going out." He said, walking away from me. I whined softly, holding my side and leaned on the wall for some support. Why me? Why must this happen to me?

***

After I was done with my shower, I went over to my side of the closet and picked out an outfit which was; a loose black top that made my boobs look quite good, black jeans with an olive green jacket and my black booties.

 When I was done getting ready, Carter burst through the door and stared at me, making me uncomfortable

"Let's go." I nodded obediently and walked behind him, heading towards the stairs and walked down to the front door. He opened the door and we went outside, I closed the door behind me and sped up to Carter getting to the passenger seat of his BMW. He pushed the button and started up the car as I buckled myself in and looked out the window.