23.

MY DARLINGS! I AM BACK. I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I just recently started working and it has been draining me to the core. BUT I AM HERE AND HERE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS! I would just like to thank each and every single one of you for showing love on this story🥺😭❤️. I'm sad to see that this book will almost be done soon. Thank you so much for the support all this book. I am grateful for everyone who reads!

Let's start, shall we?

Darkness. Darkness was all I saw. I tried making my way back up, but couldn't. I felt like I was drowning and couldn't find my way back to earth. I heard someone talking to me while crying. Was that H? My Harry?

Come on Arielle. Open your eyes already! You've been in a coma for 3 months.

My eyes twitched, but they wouldn't open.

"Arielle, honey? It's time to wake up. Please don't leave Harry alone. He needs you, even though he doesn't admit it." My mom said in my head. I silently cried.

"If you love him, you won't leave him like this. Fight for your life baby. Wake up."

My eyes twitched again and they slowly opened. I blinked slowly to adjust the lights that were shining in my face. I turned my head to see that Harry was sleeping on the chair while holding my hand. I let a small smile creep up on my face.

I softly traced my thumb across his knuckles and just looked at him. He looked really tired, bags underneath his eyes, cheeks flushed, hair was messy and he was in his gray sweats and purple hoodie. I didn't think he could look any softer.

"Harry?" I whispered, poking his hand but he didn't move. So I tried again and this time he stirred around, opening those pretty eyes of his.

"Arielle? Arielle! Oh my god baby." He said breathlessly, getting off the chair to hug me softly. I chuckled at his excitement and slowly hugged him back. He pulled away with tears in his eyes and cradled my face in his hands.

"I-I thought I lost you forever, petal. I was so scared." He whispered in the softest voice that I've never heard him use. I put my hands on top of his, shaking my head.

"Can't get rid of me that easily, bèbè. Did you mean all the words you said to me?" I asked, looking into his eyes. Harry nodded, sighing.

"Of course I did. Meant every word petal. We could go anywhere in the world. And I meant every word. Or we don't even have to do any of that, we could live in Italy and just enjoy ourselves."

Nobody has ever treated me the way Harry treats me. Like a goddess. Like I am Worth something. I just looked at him, not saying anything. I just nodded.

"I like the idea of living in Italy with you." I replied softly and that made him smile.

"Then that's where we'll go, pretty girl. Anything you want. As soon as you get better, we'll pack up and we'll leave forever, never looking back."