3.

*The fit, minus the sunglasses*

"Arielle. C'mon angel, time to get up." A soft voice whispered in my ear, shaking my shoulder gently. I stirred as my eyes flutter opened and saw Harry kneeling down in front of me. Now that was a sight.

Do you think I could make a man kneel for me while giving oral?

I smiled softly at him. "Mm. Good morning."

"Good mornin' darling. Sleep okay?"

I nodded, nuzzling my head back into my pillow.

"Yes. The bed is very comfortable. Warm too." I said, giggling softly, causing him to stare at me in awe. Like I was the innocent person in the world. I guess it is that I was.

He raised his hand up to my face and surprisingly, I didn't flinch, because I knew that Harry would not hurt me.

"Such a pretty girl. Your eyes are so captivating." I blushed, burying my face in the pillow, which made him laugh at my shyness.

I wasn't used to such...complements.

I pulled my face away, smiling at him. "merci jolis yeux." I said, holding the covers to my chest as I leaned down to kiss his cheek. Harry tilted his head to the side once I pulled away to look at him again.

"What does the second one mean?"

"Pretty eyes." I replied, sitting up from the bed with the blankets still covering my chest. Harry didn't notice, just kept looking into my eyes.

"I like that name." I grinned at him, as he came to sit across from me.

"I wanna get to know you angel. Would you like to have breakfast with me?" I nodded my head excitedly.

"Yes, of course. I'll be down in a few minutes." I told him, as he got up from the bed and leaned down to kiss my head then walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I sighed happily, reaching down to grab my shirt and slipped it on, peeling the covers off of me and made the bed. After that I had walked to the bathroom which is connected to the bedroom and I gasped. The bathroom was huge.