14.

HI BUTTERFLIES. I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE SHOWN ON THIS STORY. It means so much to me🥹🥹.

So this chapter may contain: talking of drugs, taking drugs, killing H's mum and r@pe action from one Harry's father's lady friend.

Again. Who has ever been through this. I am truly sorry angels. You deserve the world!

Shall we start babies?

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

When Ari and I got to Melody's house, I felt my heart drop to my ass

When Ari and I got to Melody's house, I felt my heart drop to my ass. I fanned myself out with my shirt, shitting my pants. Arielle noticed how anxious I was and turned to me in her seat.

"We don't have to do this, y'know? If you're not comfortable H." Arielle told me in her calming voice. I sigh, looking into her beautiful eyes.

She makes me happy. Happier than I've ever been with Melody. That's good right?

When I was living back in London, I went to Uni but dad made me drop out because he wanted me to join his mafia group. So I just did what he said, not questioning anything about it. I was around 18 or 19 when I found out that he killed my mum because she wanted a divorce. She did have this fear of leaving him knowing what he is capable of. Thank goodness that Gems was in the states studying and with her boyfriend, otherwise she'd be devastated. But, when I told her, she cried for months. A sweet, nice, loving woman who raised us was now gone and we couldn't bring her back.

The drugs happened even before I joined the dads group. I was about 16 to 17, dad would take me out of school, just to get me high or some shit. I even had to drop outta high school because of all the drugs I've taken. I probably took every drug that was ever made. Then, one of his lady friends took my virginity because he told her too and told me to dump her after, even if I told her no. She didn't care, just did what my father said. I was all types of fucked up. As I got older, the drugs caught up to me, followed me everywhere I went. From Molly to heroine to ecstasy to coke.

Coke was my favorite. Probably did a line every single night. Went out to clubs, flirted with girls then fuck them with a condom of course. I'm not that much of an idiot. Then, I met her. Melody.

She used to be so sweet and nice when we first got together. I even planned on marrying her because of how much I loved her. As months turned into years, she started to change. Always would be secretive, never told me where she was going, stop telling me that she loves me. The night that I found out that she cheated on me and the man that she was with was actually Carter James. I've seen him before at Dark Paradise with this gorgeous girl. How dare he cheat on her when he clearly had a girlfriend.

So that's when I punched him nearly killing him, but let him survive but I wished I killed him that night. So Melody got mad at me yelling at me, saying that I let my jealousy and insecurities get in the way. Then she packed her shit and left me.