21.

Baby loves! Hi! How are we doing? I'm back with another chapter:). And GUYS. We have 9 more chapters to go🥺. Thank you so so much for everyone who has read this book, I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying it as much as I love writing it. Thank you for joining Arielle and Harry's crazy journey. I have so much potential in these two. They will make it and they will become that power couple of who knows. Maybe it will be time to say bye to the mafia life and live normally. But let's get started!!!

TW: talks about r@pe and Melody just being her bitchy self :) mentions of relapsing and the truth is revealed and Arielle.....

When Melody opened the front door, I don't think I've ever seen her so scared before

When Melody opened the front door, I don't think I've ever seen her so scared before. So when she tried closing the door on Harry and I, but we were faster than her, stopping before she could close it. I won't hurt her...Yet

"Hello Melody." I smirked, pushing the door open and stepped inside her house with Harry behind me, giving her the most deadliest and coldest stare I have ever seen.

She backed up as we walked closer to her. I tilted my head to the side, studying her. Melody was actually pretty. Long curly hair with highlights, gray eyes and tanned skin, how did she get into this mess?

"Melody Melody. You really think that you could get my boyfriend to fall for your little trap?" I asked her with my arms crossed.

"Well, you killed MY BOYFRIEND. THE FATHER OF THIS BABY."

I smirked, chuckling darkly and fake pouted.

"Such a shame, isn't it, sweetie? Carter wasn't a good person and I doubt he would've stayed with you if you were having kids. He never wanted kids." I told her truthfully as we stared at each other.

Melody shakes her head and points at me. "You're lying. Carter would've never done that to me. He loved me. You're just a jealous bitch." She spat at me. I scoffed at her delusional mind.

"Melody. Why on earth would I be jealous of the man who raped and beaten me, hmm? Please explain that to me. I am much better off without him." I said as she just looked at me.