22.

Another chapter? Who am I? Anyway! Nova Johnson. Zayn's girlfriend. Isn't she so pretty🥰❤️? Who's ready? Let's get started!!

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:♪・゚'☆

*few months later* (time skip, I know. I'm sorry)

Tw: Harry is not eating and has some trauma:)

It's been months. It's been months and Arielle still wasn't awake. The paramedics said that she lost a lot of blood and they had said that they didn't know when she would wake up. I hated Melody more than I ever have. When I was looking upstairs, I slipped out without Arielle knowing and then all I knew I was tied up in a basement in her house.

Couple of her goons hit me pretty good, but I managed to kill them and untied myself and went upstairs to see Melody pointing at my girlfriend. She pulled the trigger after I shot her in the back, making them both collapse to the floor. I thought my world stopped when I saw Arielle laying on the floor with a hand covering her stomach.

Now here I lay in her bed, curled up into a ball with her pillow to my chest. It smelled just like her. There was a knock on the door and Linda walked in with a tray of food.

"Mi amor, you have to eat something. I am worried about you H." Linda said softly, placing the tray of food on the floor and sat on the bed. I looked up at her with glossy eyes.

"What if she never wakes up, Linda? This is all my fault. Everywhere we go, Arielle always ends up in some shit and I will always be the one to blame because something happened to her." I cried to her.

Linda didn't say anything, just held me tight as I cried on her shoulder.

"H?" A voice said from the door, making my head snap up to see the gang, with a girl by Zayn's side. I glanced down again. I couldn't look them in the eyes. I could hear footsteps walk towards me and walk away closing the door.

"Harry? This isn't your fault." Niall said, coming over to me, but something inside me snapped. I got up from the bed and paced around.

"Then who's fault is it Niall?! Arielle is in a coma because I wasn't fast enough to help her." I choked up, breathing heavily.

Then Zayn's mystery girl spoke up. "Hi uh, Harry? My name is Nova. I know what you're feeling." Her voice was soft spoken just like Arielle's. I looked up at her, raising my eyebrow at her.

"How?"

Nova looks at Zayn and the guys, nodding at them. Z kissed her cheek and they all left the room. Leaving us alone in my girlfriend's room. Nova walked over to me and pointed to the bed.

"May I?" I just nodded my head, laying back on the bed. She sighed softly.

"I had a sister. A step sister to be exact. Prettiest girl ever. I've never seen her, but I have seen pictures. Every night I prayed that she'd be okay and safe with someone who will love her. She, uh, got killed by her ex girlfriend. That woman has a psycho. Nina, my sister, was in a coma for months then it turned to years. And before I knew it.. she was gone." She told me, soft sobs coming from her. I placed a comfort hand on her shoulder, squeezing it gently. She puts her hand on mine.