2.

Harry's house. Rich bastard.

Tw: Carter being an abusive bitch :/.

I groaned softly, stirring around and looked towards Carter's side to see that it was empty

I groaned softly, stirring around and looked towards Carter's side to see that it was empty. I sighed to myself, peeling the sheets from my body and walked to the door, opening it and went downstairs, just to see Carter sitting in the living room staring at me with the most scariest look and before I even bolt for the stairs, my head was being slammed against the wall, making me whine in pain and saw Carter giving me a dangerous look.

"What the fuck did you tell, Styles, Huh?" He yells at me, slamming his hand beside my head, causing me to jump in fear.

"N-nothing. I-I swear, Carter. Please." I whispered softly with tears already in my eyes. His hand went across my cheek hard. I yelped, crying silently. He moved away, and I made a run for it, running towards our room and locked the door, then reached for my phone, but I realized that I didn't have Harry's number. He forgot to text himself.

Fuck. What am I s'pose to do now?

Then all of a sudden, my phone rings, making me jump and answer it quickly.

"Angel?" I heard a husky voice on the other side of the phone. I sighed in relief.

"H-Harry? H-Harry, please help. He's hurting me again and I can't-," I rambled on, before I was cut off.

"Hey sweetness, relax f'me, yeah?" I listened to his voice as I heard Carter say, "oh Arielle! Come out, come out wherever you are."

Harry's voice ringed through my ear, pulling me out of my head.

"Do me a favor, darling. Pack a bag. You're staying with me."

I furrowed my eyebrows, but answered.

"Okay. Alright, I could do that. Please hurry, Harry. I don't know how long before he finds me." I whispered softly as I felt tears down my cheeks. I didn't realize that I started crying.

"Already in my car love. Send me the address," and hung up the phone. I went to his number, creating a new message and shared my location with him and locked my phone. I opened the door slightly, looking to my right then my left to make sure Carter didn't come near our room. I came out of the bathroom, I reached underneath the bed to grab a duffel bag and just threw some random clothes in it, along with my skincare products and my lady things. Once the bag was packed, my phone rang. I took it out of my sweatpants and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi angel. I'm outside. Can I come in?"

I smiled softly. He didn't seem like a bad person.

"Yeah, but I'm upstairs. M'not downstairs."

I heard him snicker and heard the car door slam shut. "Oh, this should be fun. Darling, stay upstairs f'me and when I call, come down, okay?"