13.

HELLO YOU BEAUTIFUL ANGLES. First of all, I'd like to thank every single of you for giving this story so much love. That means so much to me🥲. And I am forever grateful for you guys! Next this chapter will be talking about getting back on drugs and physical abuse, only this time it won't be Arielle. Let's start!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

My mind is complicated, and I find it hard to rearrange it

My mind is complicated, and I find it hard to rearrange it. I was sitting in my room just thinking to myself.

What would my life be like if I never met Carter?

What if I had just gone with him? Then, my parents will still be alive.

Why? All I ever asked myself. Why why why?

My life wasn't perfect. Nobody is perfect. I just made it seem that way because I was scared.

When I was living in Paris, I wasn't your normal average teenager. I was shy, quiet, kept to myself mostly. But then I met him. Carter James. I never had a childhood. Had to leave all my dreams behind because of my grandma.

My grandma had gotten really sick during my second year of Uni, but never finished because Carter didn't want me too, so I dropped out. My ma and pa were pissed off that I did that for some guy. I always felt like the way that Carter was treating me was love.. but it wasn't. It was manipulation. Abusive and emotional manipulation. I know that now. Mama and papa and grandma never liked Carter. They thought that he was snobby, rude, and so self centered. He would only care about himself. When papa would ask him a question about me, he would always dodge it and that wasn't a good sign.

I was 18 or 19 when I met Carter. He was 26 at the time. Mama and papa disapproved, but they didn't do anything because I was practically an adult. Maybe a few minutes after Carter told me to get in the car, he came back with a calm demeanor and before I knew it, we were in LA and that's when everything went downhill. I got a call saying that my grandma had passed and I remember crying. I also remembered that I tried calling my parents but they never answered. Now I knew the truth about it.

Carter had murdered my parents all because they didn't like him and that they wouldn't let me go to the States to live with him. Now that he's out of my life, his brother just had to be another one who is just like Carter.

Jason is Carter's stepbrother from a different family. Their dads weren't very present in their lives and their mums were nonexistent. That's all I ever knew about them. Carter never really opened up to me the way Harry did.

Now. I'm here, living with the biggest mafia boss in all of Los Angeles and I am his mafia baby, which I think is pretty fuckin' amazing. It is a weird thing to say that I feel safe with Harry and his friends. They don't judge me, never lower my confidence. They would boost it, and that did things to my ego I guess.

Did I have a praise kink? Maybe, I don't know.

I sighed, getting up from my bed, walking out of the room to go to my art studio.