Phoebe: Oh wow.

Janice: Yeah I'm riding the alimony pony. "Laughs". 

Joey: And there it is.

Janice: I just came up to say Hi!. Hi!. "To Chandler". And you sweetie I'll see you tonight.

Chandler: Okay. Bye.

Janice: Bye.

Chandler: Bye.

Janice: Bye.

Chandler: Bye.

Janice: Bye.

Chandler: B-bye!.

Janice: Bye-bye.

Chandler: Bye. "Closes door on her". I can't stand the woman!.

Phoebe: What?!. I thought you were crazy about her!.

Chandler: Yeah I know but all of those little annoying things she did before we fell in love?. Like her voice, her laugh, her personality. Well they're all back!. Y'know?. And she's picked up like nine new ones!.

Joey: So what are you doing bringing her here?!. There's people here!.

Chandler: Don't worry about it. I'm taking care of it tonight. 

Chandler opens the fridge and grabs something to drink.

Rachel: You are not. 

Gabe: You have never been able to break up with her.

Chandler: "Standing in the door of fridge". Well I don't have to break up with her this time. We're not involved!. I'm going to do a pre-emptive strike!. I'm going to end it with her before it starts. My ass is like frozen!. "Closes the fridge".

Joey: Yeah try sticking it in the freezer for 20 minutes. 

We all look at Joey.

Joey: I'm telling ya!.

Karina: Well in other news Me and Gabriel got an apartment upstairs.

All: That's great!.

Phoebe: Before you know it you will be walking down the isle!.

Karina: Don't push it Pheebs. We haven't been together even a year yet.

(March 19th 1998)

   At Central Perk Me and Gabriel are on the opposite couch cuddling. We have now shared an apartment for almost a month...Ross and his new girlfriend Emily enter the Café. 

Chandler: Hi guys!.

All: Hey!.

Joey: Hey what have you guys been up too?.

Ross: Oh we went to see a collection of Victorian doorknobs and the Cupert-Hewitt museum.

Chandler: Without me?!.

Emily: My uncle dragged us there. But it actually it turned out to be really interesting.

Ross: Yeah.

Emily: They were so ornate and beautiful I mean look at that!. 

Emily shows us a doorknob she has.

Monica: I don't know how museums work in England but here you're not supposed to take stuff.

Emily: I uh I got it from the gift shop. They have really lax security there. 

Chandler is shocked.

Emily: It's a joke. 

We all laugh.

Ross: Bye. "Kisses Emily".

Emily: Right I've got to be off I'll see ya. Buh-bye then. "Leaves".