Chapter 14

(May 11th 1995)

   The next day at Monica and Rachel's apartment we are waiting for Rachel to return from the airport with Ross.

Chandler: No way!.

Monica: I'm telling you she went to the airport and she's gonna go for it with Ross!.

Phoebe: Oh my god. This is huge. This is bigger than huge. This is like all right what's bigger than huge?.

Joey: Um this?.

Phoebe: Yes.

Karina: Guys you got your hair cut.

Chandler: Yes, yes we did thanks to Vidal Buffay.

Phoebe: Cause you know. "In that voice". If you don't look good we don't look good. I love that voice.

Rachel: "Enters, out of breath". Airport, airport. Ross not alone, Julie, arm around her. Cramp, cramp.

Chandler: Ok I think she's trying to tell us something. Quick get the verbs.

Rachel: "Hit's Chandler". You, you, you said he liked me.

Ross and Julie enter.

Rachel: You, you slowpokes!.

Ross: That's all right Rach we got the bags. Hi hello. Julie this is my sister Monica. This is Chandler. Phoebe, Karina, Joey what up?.

 Phoebe, Karina, Joey what up?

Joey: What's up?.

Ross: Everyone this is Julie.

Rachel: "Out of breath". Julie.

All: Oh. "Happily". Hi!

Julie: Hi but I'm not here you haven't met me. I'll make a much better first impression tomorrow when I don't have 20 hours of cab and plane on me.

Ross: And bus.

Julie: Oh my god.

Ross: The screaming guy?.

Julie: And the spitting?.

Ross: You gotta hear this story.

Julie: We're on this bus that's easily 200 years old...

Ross: 200 at least.

Julie: And this guy-

Rachel: And the chicken pooped in her lap. Oh I'm so sorry. I just gave away the ending didn't I?. Oh!. It's just I just heard this story in the cab and it is all I can think about.

Monica: This is amazing. I mean how, how did this happen?.

Julie: Well Ross and I were in grad school together.

Ross: But we haven't seen each other since then. Well I land in China guess who's in charge of the dig.

Rachel: Julie!. Julie isn't that great?. I mean isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?.