Paintball deer hunt

Start from the beginning

"Yeah right, I am not wearing that!" Heather said in disgust

"There's no way I'm a deer!" Duncan said angrily.

"take these off, and your team is toast" Chris said, putting the antlers and nose on duncan.

Owen grinned at Duncan. "What're you looking at?" Duncan asked

"Oh nothing. Bambi" Owen said

"You better be a good shot, tubby" Duncan hissed, getting all up in Owen's grill.

Us deer got a head start.

I ended up climbing a tree and just chilled up there drawing on my arm with a marker. I heard footsteps beneath the tree. I held my breath, hoping not to be found.

Bam bam bam

Bam bam

Paintballs splattered around me. I jumped down from a tree and started running for my life.

Bam bam bam bam

I got to a freaking cliff above the lake, which was very inconvenient. I turned to see Scarlett with her gun. "Nowhere to run" she smirked.

"May my last words be, one jump ahead" I smirked back at her, before jumping off the cliff.

Confessional

Scarlett: he actually jumped off the cliff? He's either really brave, or really crazy, or really both

Alex: *Wrings out jacket* Refreshing

End

I Stayed under water for about thirty seconds, before coming back up. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I heard Scarlett scream, as she fell through the air. She hit the water, stayed under for a second, then came up and shot me in the shoulder.

"Well played" she said "Too bad my IQ is undoubtably higher than yours". We got out of the water.

"And my gun's jammed" Scarlett sighed "Great".

"Gotta love karma" I smirked

"I can still throw it at you" she threatened.

"I CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE HERE!" we heard a familiar voice screech. We followed the sound.

"You already do, miss 'Come put lotion on my nasty alligator skin'!" Beth yelled

"Fine! Be all alone then, loser!" Heather yelled.

"it's better than working for you." Beth deadpanned. Heather gasped, as if not knowing this, and threw her deer nose at Beth.

"Oh it is on!" Beth said

"BRING IT, DWEEB!" Heather challenged

"God, this is better than watching the actual challenge" Scarlett whispered.

Someone shot Heather in the back. Heather turned to see LeShawna coming out of the bushes.

"Oooop, I knew I should have gone to the optometrist before coming out here" she laughed "Sorry bout that"

"YOU!" Heather hissed. She turned to Beth "GIVE ME YOUR GUN! GIVE IT!". Beth shot her in the back of the leg "CHARLIE HORSE!" Heather yelped.

"Girl, you crazy" LeShawna smiled

"It just looked like a lot of fun when you did it" Beth laughed. Heather grabbed Lindsay's gun and shot them.

"Oh it is so on" Beth said, pointing her gun at Heather. They started shooting each other with paintballs.

Confessional

Alex: *Eats popcorn*

Scarlett: *Opens mouth* *Closes it* *Sighs* *Facepalms* Morons