Chapter 1

I fixed my uniform outside class E's door and heard my single to come in, " (y/n) please introduce yourself." Koro-sensei said, he was a yellow thing more like an octopus.

"Konichiwa! My name is (y/n) pleasure to be with you all!" I said bowing at the end, my eyes went left and right scanning the classroom while my head was still down, there was a blue haired uhh I guess girl, a green haired and at the end I see a guy with red hair, his feet was up on the table.

"So any question for (y/n) here?" Koro-sensei said walking around the room.

The red haired guy raised his hand and said "Koro-sensei~ I have one." Koro-sensei nodded. "Does (y/n-san) know about the assassination or is she also an assassin?" he continued. Koro-sensei faced me gesturing me to answer.

I tilted my head in question "Assassination?" I questioned, I was lying I knew about the assassination but im not an assassin. 

"Karma-kun can you explain (y/n) later? She is gonna sit beside you anyway." Koro-sensei asked Karma, so thats the red haired guys name. "Yep!" Karma answered.

I walked towards the seat and pretended to fall. Koro-sensei in mach 20 speed caught me and grabbed me with his tentacles, my hands were gripping his tentacled but it fell, there were pieces of the rubber knives taped in my hand, next I got my extra knife in my pocket and tried to cut the next tentacle but fell since dodged it. Koro-sensei was purple, "So you do know about the assassination." Koro-sensei said. I sticked out my tongue and I did a peace sign with my hand meaning sorry.

"Here grab my hand." A guy voice said from behind, I looked behind and saw Karma-kun. I grabbed his hand and said "Thanks!" I smiled at him and saw a streak of red went across his face, "Oh~ Karma likes (y/n)~" a guy said according to the student papers this is Sugino.

"Shut up!" We both said in unison. We both had red streaks on our face, I focused again and brushed of the dirt in my skirt.

~1st period~

Even if this is called the "End Class" it is pretty cold, I cupped my hand and started breathing on it. I saw Karma-kun look at me. "Here." He whispered throwing me his black jacket  "Thanks!" I whispered with the smile I had last time, he was a bit red again, he looked away and answered,"Next time bring a jacket, its quite cold here."