Play Time is OVER

Chapter 28: Play Time is OVER

A/N: And bam a wild Kiri appears! 

Hey guys, uh I doubt any of you missed me but I'm back. I have gotten a few PMs asking me to post again and I am just sorry for disappearing. 

Man life just...happened. But I decided to write up a chapter today!

Also, I just realised that the last quirk 'Gearshift' has been shown. (Because I stopped reading manga for a solid while.) Jesus, apparently it's enough for him to break the sound barrier. Coincidentally he was going to speed tf up in these series too!

Tata~

_________________________________________________

Green streaks of lightning struck, a power grid out of control. A violent rage embodied, it flashed from its primary source,

Izuku.

"I...zuku," Ryuko barely let out. Seeing him in his current state brought her mixed emotions. It was a mix of awe and admiration, though she could still understand the level of power he was exuding in her weakened state. 

"Very go-" AFO tried to praise but was cut off, Quite literally! His left arm, which was pinning Ryukyu to the ground had been completely ripped off his body and lobbed away as Izuku put Ryukyu down.

His speed so terrifying and bloodied appearance portrayed him as nothing less than a maniacal psycho, whose sole motive was to see bloodshed.

However, it wasn't so that he had lost his rationale, rather he felt everything become clearer to him. Even though in his arms was the one woman who he hadn't managed to protect, he felt calm. He didn't waste any energy in screaming or apologising, the doubts that haunted his mind now but a tiny spectre in a realm hosted by 8 other people. 

"Sorry for the wait," Izuku said to Ryukyu. Although her consciousness was fading in and out she could make out his appearance.

To her, his expression didn't suit him at all. Though he most likely didn't realise himself, a deep scowl was adorning his face. A face filled with anger, fury and pure unadulterated rage. His bright green eyes flared with a flame. 

It wasn't anything like how he looked all those he smiled. Those gentle moments as they talked about the little matters as he recovered when he laughed alongside her as they watched an episode of 'two piece'.  

In her weakened state, she slowly raised the one hand that wasn't broken and rested it on his cheek. 

"I-Izuku..." Ryukyu muttered. The two made eye contact, and no more words had to be said. The flame in Izuku's eyes softened as he gazed at Ryukyu. 

She was by no means some sort of frail princess but seeing her in such a state spoke volumes of AFO's strength. Of course, AFO had already driven All Might to the edge before so this came as no surprise. 

The battlefield was now a sight of destruction and terror. Kalista was still having a field trip though he had gotten more than just a few wounds by now. Neon wasn't in that much better of a state, as someone who specialised in capture and counterattack, fighting droves of enemies was more than just a bit of a challenge.

"Midoriya, are you ok?" Nezu's voice came in from the earpiece. It was surprising just how much it managed to withstand, all the pummelling he had gone through. 

"Yes." He promptly replied, even though he was engaged in a furious stare-down with AFO. 

"...I can't supply much support, the other heroes all have their hands tied right now, and in a 1v1 battle against AFO my intel won't be very helpful," Nezu admitted. There was no point in meaninglessly trying to be helpful, both Midoriya and AFO were in a realm where by the time Nezu even finished a single of his sentences they would have already moved on. "Listen Midoriya, I understand that you are feeling a wave of emotions right now, but keep your mind calm. This man will mess with you mentally, we don't have any estimates on the number of quirks he possesses, so anything is possible, make sure you are careful."