Can You Do It?

Chapter 24: Can You Do It?

A/N: Yo wys, I've come back here once more. Seeing that I have a very nice community of readers, what do you think about me posting my original series here?

I simply need some feedback is all, so if some of you could be bothered to read it, I would be very grateful. You can probably access it soon through my profile.

Thanks.

Tata~

_______________________________________________________________

Izuku POV

This...was not expected.

Just from the sights of the people around here, it's obvious that many of the heroes will have lost the will to fight. 

Not that they could be blamed, many people would have issues fighting innocent and their loved ones. From my own capabilities, I could spot Todoroki kun's brother, Natsuo. 

Some of the people he recognised to be some people from Ketsubutsu, it seemed many of them were caught on their patrols outside. 

Ms Joke must be taking that one hard.' Izuku sighed.

"N-no...way..." He heard besides him. Looking to his side, he saw Ryukyu in her draconic form, but still the tears in her eyes were apparent as they sent a pang through his heart.

He tracked her eyes and saw her looking at a woman he recognised fairly well. What with being a hero geek, and a crush on Ryukyu, it was impossible to not know who the woman she was looking at.

Hoshino Miyazaki. Quirk: Multi-clone, that allows her an upwards of 23 clones of herself and someone, who although had very good hero potential, chose a life of salary woman instead. A very special salary woman as she was in fact,

Ryukyu's sole permanent employee and close friend. 

The Ryukyu agency was unique as in terms of main staff, there was only 2 people and in the entire Dragoir agency. Ryukyu and Hoshino.

Because of her clones, she alone managed communication and working through most of the tasks that came with a hero agency. The most important thing is, as her clones are one in the same, she didn't need to speak to them to say anything, meaning they would be telepathically connected with each and every clone.

Things seemed to have taken a turn for the worst. 

"You freaking parasite!" Izuku growled as he glared at the many people.

"Oh my dear friend, I have a surprise just for you! But you see, I am a man of patience, what with being virtually immortal and all. So, I will wait on showing the surprise." AFO (Dabi) spoke with a grin that almost went from ear to ear, " I want to see the final moment. When you're on your knees, bloodied and battered. And then finally show the surprise, as your spirit shatters and you fall into my grasp. I don't even care for One for All anymore. 8 quirks? Pfft, I have an army of friends, what can you do?" 

If AFO's taunts were to anger some of the heroes, then he surely did it right as many of them tensed their weapons.

Kalista for one was very annoyed, "Enough of the yappin' I came here to fight and blow someone's brains out. It don't matter if there is one or a hundred of you." he roared as he leaped on.

His trajectory was aimed directly at Hoshino, and before he could land on her, he was stopped.

"Don't you DARE, lay a finger on her." Ryukyu warned as she grabbed his fist onto her palms.