Stronger.

A/N: I know someone said that his bones wouldn't break, but in the manga, it said that his bones wouldn't reach the point of unfixable. It could still break. Plus the factor that Shigaraki punched him with all his strength.

The ocean side was a beautiful place. The seemingly endless lake of saltwater glittered under the sunlight. The almost clear water revealed fishes swimming underneath. The black tuna, moving strongly throughout the water. 

Meanwhile, air jets were flying in the sky with a dragon Ryukyu in the middle. It almost looked like an escort, but Ryukyu didn't need an escort. On her back, Midoriya sat with two broken arms and his wounds from before re-opened. Fighting Shigaraki at the time wasn't really an ideal situation but it had to be done. Thankfully he maintained a connection with Endeavor and the others with the help of Ryukyu since he left his tracker and phone God knows where.

But he wasn't alone. With him was SaS standing tall and simply staring at him. Intrigue filled her eyes. The basic introductions had been done. Ryukyu the massive dragon and Deku, the mysterious young man that seemed no older than a teen. Why would he be fighting against such a big villain?

Not to mention he looked like he has known the villain for quite some time. How were they related?

"You look like you have way too many questions on your mind." Izuku suddenly spoke up. 

At the same point in the slight interaction between, SaS and Midoriya had started conversing in Japanese. It seemed natural but when Midoriya realised he didn't bother questioning it.

"That's because I do. A lot of them." 

"Then ask away. We won't be getting anywhere near our destination for about an hour. You have the time." Midoriya shrugged as he leaned back and simply sat there. 

"Very well then. Let's start off light. How old are you?" 

"16. Single. Only child. No, dad. No previous relationships and not ready to mingle now." Izuku replied. It was more information than she asked for and granted most of it was things she didn't want to know.

Midoriya simply told her beforehand just in case. Although he highly doubts she would ask questions like this, he simply wasn't in the mood nor had enough energy to start jumping up and down on Ryukyu's back.

"Ok didn't need to know that." SaS paused, "why is a high schooler like you fighting in this situation? Why do you know that Shigaraki or AFO guy?" 

"Simple. I am their target. The reason I know them well, let's say I have an unnecessary habit of sticking my nose in places it doesn't belong," Midoriya summed up.

"Talk about accurate." Ryukyu chuckled jumping into the conversation. 

"Fine. Last question and most likely my main question... what is your quirk?" SaS asked.

"Classified." SaS narrowed her eyes with this response, Izuku sensing the glare, tried his hands up in defense, "Hey, I'm not the one that decides that. Take it up to the ladder above. But if it puts your mind at ease, I am way more different than AFO than you think but less than I'd  like to be." 

Silence stretched on before a couple moments as they looked into each other's eyes. One judging the other, whilst the other was scared of going where they were currently headed to.

As if fate would have it SaS asked that very thing,

" Where are we head to even?" She asked looking forward as she saw a city appear. The city wasn't wrecked that badly but from a single glance, it was obvious the streets were empty and desolate.